National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU

King28

GOAT
Club Member
Reaction score
Isaiah Simmons is looking like a top 5 pick, kid is playing lights out to start the game! Would love to have him on the squad.

Why in the hell does Clemson take out Simpson from time to time, the first 2 plays he is out LSU gets immediate pressure up the middle.

So far, Burrow looks better than Lawrence. He is making better throws, runs better too.

I thought it last year and I think the same this year. Lawrence would be the number one pick if only he was able to come out.

Tua injury or not, Burrow heisman season, I don’t care, Lawrence will be the best QB prospect to come out since Luck.

Terrell has been getting worked by Chase in this first half. That’s 2 touchdowns on that head to head match up.

People should know better than to overreact if a or 21 year old kid has a bad game. You should say a player shouldn't be picked here or there because of one or even two games. The only questions that needs to be asked is how does said player project in the scheme he's drafted in and can he be coached up to address any weak areas.

Winners ->

Burrow - best player on the field
Simmons - holy **** what a freak. When he’s not pressuring the qb with an insane first step he’s covering a top tight end like a glove. Insanity.
Tee Higgins - what a beast. He’s carrying Lawrence.

Losers ->

Delpit uh he’s highly overrated
Fulton not only put on skates against both Y Receivers and then barreled over by another.

Meh ->

Lawrence - these throws are just bad I’m sorry my god he’ll get Parker killed

As I’m typing this Simmons sacks Burrow. Simmons is the greatest Swiss Army knife defender I think I’ve ever seen

Winners ->

Burrow - best player on the field
Simmons - holy **** what a freak. When he’s not pressuring the qb with an insane first step he’s covering a top tight end like a glove. Insanity.
Tee Higgins - what a beast. He’s carrying Lawrence.

Losers ->

Delpit uh he’s highly overrated
Fulton not only put on skates against both Y Receivers and then barreled over by another.

Meh ->

Lawrence - these throws are just bad I’m sorry my god he’ll get Parker killed

As I’m typing this Simmons sacks Burrow. Simmons is the greatest Swiss Army knife defender I think I’ve ever seen
And a few people here were saying Simmons wasn’t that good, as he had a slow start in the Ohio game lol.

Back
Top Bottom