National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

Roman529 said:
Tom Brady is crying in his towel that his Michigan Wolverines won't get to get beat a 2nd time by Ohio State. :boohoo:
Well Brady may not be happy but I'm sure our almost completely Florida recieving core is. Jesus whats with all these Florida recievers. :rolleyes:

At anyrate I hope Florida beats OSU.

clear.gif
:yes:

I'm disappointed in college football and urban meyer. As much as I hate Ohio State for robbing me of freshman year glory, I don't see how any neutral fan could want Florida to win this game. Urban Meyer cried until his eyes went dry to get UF in the game, and I don't think that's right. Let's just wait this summer to see if he's still the world's biggest backer of a playoff system.

DBoston80 said:
Florida Gator fans..Please no matter what, after the game..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont blame the refs if you lose:D

[mod] Personal Attack[/mod]

kpcane said:
I'm disappointed in college football and urban meyer. As much as I hate Ohio State for robbing me of freshman year glory, I don't see how any neutral fan could want Florida to win this game. Urban Meyer cried until his eyes went dry to get UF in the game, and I don't think that's right. Let's just wait this summer to see if he's still the world's biggest backer of a playoff system.

I'm not following this. Why should someone dislike Meyer for saying what he did??? Nothing wrong and 100% fine for him to speak as he wants. Urban gave plenty of credit to Michigan and their great season. Bitter?

kpcane said:

Wouldn't expect you to understand what its like for a coach to do what ever he can to support his team. You can call it whatever you want, doesn't mean much.

Kev83 said:
I'm not following this. Why should someone dislike Meyer for saying what he did??? Nothing wrong and 100% fine for him to speak as he wants. Urban gave plenty of credit to Michigan and their great season. Bitter?

Because you play your game on the field, not in the media. Meyer spent just as much time game planning as he did lobbying for a chance to move up in the polls. I hope we do get a playoff, now that guys like Urban Meyer are running top programs. I guarantee you, if he was as silent as Lloyd Carr was, Michigan would be playing for the NC.

Kev83 said:

:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom