National Championship Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Predictions

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
Now that we've seen a couple games, who does everyone think will be in the National Championship game?

I'm sticking with my preseason prediction of Miami vs USC.

I hope to see a Miami/Oklahoma Sugar Bowl, but the way the Sooners played last week, I'm not so sure.:cool:

The same could be said for us. We played like crap the first 35 minutes of the game. We have to wait & see how we respond in the ECU game. It should be a 30 point blowout.

Oklahoma never trailed in their game. If Florida had a defense Miami would be out of the running. I'll stay with my preseason prediction.

Oklahoma v. Michigan

Originally posted by Angneli
Oklahoma never trailed in their game. If Florida had a defense Miami would be out of the running. I'll stay with my preseason prediction.

Oklahoma v. Michigan
When the game was over, 'if' left with 'coulda' 'woulda' and 'shoulda' 'cause it doesn't matter who's ahead or behind during the game, it's who's ahead at the end. :cool:

That's true. But I still don't think that Brock Berlin is going to get the 'Canes to the title.

OU or Miami vs. Michigan. No one else besides USC could move up to these teams' levels, IMO.

This year's Miami team is making more mental errors than the Canes of the last two years. That will hurt them against VaTech, Pitt, and FSU. I would love to stick with my Canes as my pick for Champs, but Michigan and USC are the two most impressive teams so far, so I'll go with them. Oklahoma has a better chance of dropping a game in the Big 12.

Oklahoma has lost their best linebacker Lance Mitchell for the season. Also their best coverman got hurt and came out in street clothes in the second half.

Michigan is looking like champs. Ohio state can't continue to live on the edge. Texas has been eliminated.

Interesting season so far.

the canes still have all of the talent in the world, but they may be a year away from rising back to the level of their previous two teams

USC vs. Michigan with USC bringing the titla back to the state the title belongs to.

Also for Canes fan fan I see a loss at Virginia Tech and a 3 way conference tie with Pitt and Virginia Tech

Back
Top Bottom