Natty Light | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Natty Light

Being a Dolphins fan is defined as being out of the playoff picture early and spending the rest of the season actively rooting against teams and players you don't want to see succeed.

I'm already excited for next year to root against the Jets, Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Jim Harbaugh, Cam Cameron's offense, and others.
:lol: Don't encourage it. Too many people take that seriously.

Yea Ryan really sucks so bad. The packers outplayed them, Ryan was far from awful. Ryan is definately one of the best young qb's in t rehe league and if u want to base everything on him from the one playoff game please do but remember he led his team to the playoffs unlike any of our Qb;s here

natty light is ****. gotta go with the stones. they are so smooth...always

He's a very good QB, but elite he is not. He's shown that with his post-season performaces. While I'd still would love to go back and draft him (because it's the most important posistion to secure) one things for certain.... Jake Long is an ELITE player at his posistion. 3 for 3 in Pro Bowls, and two All pro selections. Enough said.

This. A good top 15 qb. But in the playoffs you need either a top 10 qb or a good but not great qb paired with a championship calibre D. The Falcons have neither. And I am up here among these Bird fans. Can't wait to hear the crying in the office on Monday.

Maybe all these LUDICROUS threads and posts about what a big mistake it was to take Long over Ryan and if we only had Ryan then we would be in the playoffs...blah, blah, blah...will finally stop now.

The discrepancy between Rogers and Ryan is astounding. Ryan is not a play-maker. Unless you call trying to crawl up his own Centers butt and fumbling the ball while doing a play-maker. Those two picks Ryan looked just like Henne. The throw to the end zone was so late, the guy was wide open. How he couldn't see Williams jumping the route for a pick 6 is beyond me. Ryan looked like a rookie in his first game tonight.

For all the fans that wanted him to be the #1 pick over the best LT in football...:lol:

i find myself backing the steelers. I hate anything having to do with the giants little brother up in new jersey, I just can't like the pats even though i do respect them, the seahawks don't really deserve to be there, i just hate the packers colors, the bears were cool in 1985 but im over it,so im stuck with the steelers. The good news is on of my friends is a huge steelers fan. He said the beers on him as long as they are in the playoffs. It's not a sucessfull season for the fins, but hey free beer is all ways the best beer.

Weird thread. Matt Ryan still leads the nfc champs and is in the playoffs. He got outplayed by Rodgers (who is better) but I'd be happy to settle for Matt Ryan. The guy is in year 3. You look like fools ****ting on the guy. Green Bay is a nightmare matchup for anyone...

He can't seem to beat good teams consistently. "MATTY ICE"??? How about MATTY LICE, or just MATTY PUTZ???

Maybe all these LUDICROUS threads and posts about what a big mistake it was to take Long over Ryan and if we only had Ryan then we would be in the playoffs...blah, blah, blah...will finally stop now.

The discrepancy between Rogers and Ryan is astounding. Ryan is not a play-maker. Unless you call trying to crawl up his own Centers butt and fumbling the ball while doing a play-maker. Those two picks Ryan looked just like Henne. The throw to the end zone was so late, the guy was wide open. How he couldn't see Williams jumping the route for a pick 6 is beyond me. Ryan looked like a rookie in his first game tonight.

For all the fans that wanted him to be the #1 pick over the best LT in football...:lol:
Id still take Ryan over Long. The Falcons were the #1 seed in the NFC. Look where the best LT in football got us. Bottom line is, a Matt Ryan type QB can win a SB. Long will never win a SB protecting below average QBs.

Yea because the best LT in football always leads his team to multiple superbowls. I dont even think Long is the best LT in football to be truthful. Joe Thomas has really turned those Browns around lol

I got lambasted for suggesting the Matt Ryann wasn't a great QB about four months ago when everyone was whining about not picking him in the draft.

He is good but he has some work to do to become "elite".

I guess Drew Brees and Peyton Manning are not elite because their teams lost in the playoffs also.

What a impressive showing tonight by Matty Light. All those weapons and he got skunked.

While I think he has the tools, he showed no better than Penny in 08. :lol2:

Because yea, going 20-3 at home as a starter and going to the playoffs twice in his first three seasons clearly demonstrates he blows. We really dodged a bullet there by not taking him with the first pick in 08. Good post.

I guess Drew Brees and Peyton Manning are not elite because their teams lost in the playoffs also.
Both put their teams in a position to win. They lost because their team let them down. Ryan lost his game because of his pathetic play.

Back
Top Bottom