NBA Atlantic Division: Season Discussion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Atlantic Division: Season Discussion

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I figured that this division deserves it's own thread because the Boston/NY/Philly/NJ bashing(we all know it will come down to it) might just spoil Ace88's thread..Plus this division has a lot of fans on the board.

With that said.. Go Celtics!!!!!!!!!!!

Mods: Don't know how you feel about this thread.. up to you if you want to merge it....

Atlantic Division teams schedule for tonight!

Charlotte vs. Philadelphia
New Jersey vs. Toronto
Washington vs. New York
Detroit vs. Boston

GO Sixers

clear.gif

clear.gif

ILPhin, is that a picture of Kyle Korver grabbing a rebound in your sig? If so, that's got to be the only one ever taken. ;)

phunwin said:
ILPhin, is that a picture of Kyle Korver grabbing a rebound in your sig? If so, that's got to be the only one ever taken. ;)

It's from when they played the Pistons :D

FiN.in.RI said:
I figured that this division deserves it's own thread because the Boston/NY/Philly/NJ bashing(we all know it will come down to it) might just spoil Ace88's thread..Plus this division has a lot of fans on the board.

With that said.. Go Celtics!!!!!!!!!!!

Mods: Don't know how you feel about this thread.. up to you if you want to merge it....

Na, thats cool man. The rest of the NBA team fans will just talk in the other thread that I made.

Ace88 said:
Na, thats cool man. The rest of the NBA team fans will just talk in the other thread that I made.

But they are not the true NBA fans! See you came to the cool thread!:lol:

Rough loss tonight... damnit!

Gotta hit your free throws down the stretch. They played well tonight, and Delonte West is a stud.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Rough loss tonight... damnit!

Gotta hit your free throws down the stretch. They played well tonight, and Delonte West is a stud.

whew.. that was very deflating.. Watching Doc's press conference made it easier to take though..

Good game, Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom