NBA Contenders and Pretenders, part 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Contenders and Pretenders, part 1

I'll be talking about them in part 2. Probably Friday.

(Go Pistons!)

Haha. Lakers. Whatever.

I can't wait till the Kings beat them in the playoffs. That's IF the Lakers make it far enough to face the Kings.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Can't play defense, can't rebound...2 most important things in the playoffs;)

Their rebounding is just fine, their defense, well....That's like saying you can't win a SB without a strong running game....New England, anybody?

When the Mavs are on, they're on and they can Dominate anyone.

A few big shots could be the difference and were the only difference they didn't win it last year, there's no way New Jersey could have stopped em.

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

Their rebounding is just fine, their defense, well....That's like saying you can't win a SB without a strong running game....New England, anybody?

When the Mavs are on, they're on and they can Dominate anyone.

A few big shots could be the difference and were the only difference they didn't win it last year, there's no way New Jersey could have stopped em.

mavericks can't beat kings in the playoffs with webber and miller in there. and neither can the lakers.

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

Screw both of em, go Mavericks :D

Screw the Mavs, go rockets. To bad you have beaten us the last 999999999999999993 times :fire: :fire:

Kings are soft..regular season champs, playoff chumps...Guarantee you the Lakers, Spurs, or Wolves take them out in the playoffs

Kings are soft..regular season champs, playoff chumps...Guarantee you the Lakers, Spurs, or Wolves take them out in the playoffs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I'm sure you garaunteed a winning season for your Bills last season too, didn't you? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom