ND @ Michigan | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ND @ Michigan

Dubfire said:
michigan is so damn overrated its not even funny...

props to Weis and ND.

It's good for college football that ND is playing good football again.

Now if they can only find a way to revive the Catholics vs Convicts Rivalry!!:rawk:

That would be sweet.

speaking of such things, I was thinking about your sig. and how the rest of the story would be the fact that you are not showing the ones we were in but did not win. The U plays in a lot of Championship games.

Wow ND might have a chance against USC this year, I bet DonShula84 is happy congrats dude on a good win for ur team :D

cnc66 said:
speaking of such things, I was thinking about your sig. and how the rest of the story would be the fact that you are not showing the ones we were in but did not win. The U plays in a lot of Championship games.

I hear you but you know how the standards at the U are not like other college programs (FSU, Florida etc)....:sidelol:

To us it's all about winning championships, let the others fight for seconds.

But I like your line of thinking. I was going to add 2002 with an asterisk, if you know what I mean.:chuckle:

Bring on ND/Miami in 2007!!!!

Please!!!!!

No wait, we play OU that year too. Edit:Ok 2009!!!

That rivalry WAS college football in the late 80's and early 90's.

Those were the days.

Dubfire said:
no i missed it..what happened?:shakeno:
dorsey, mcgahee and the entire offense played terribly, and miami was lucky to get into overtime. then glenn sharpe made a horrible penalty in the endzone to keep the buckeyes' drive alive. they did everything they could to lose the game and did

FinFan90 said:
Wow ND might have a chance against USC this year, I bet DonShula84 is happy congrats dude on a good win for ur team :D

Thanks bro, was a great morning for ND fans!

DonShula84 said:
Thanks bro, was a great morning for ND fans!

I bet winning in teh Big House is never easy, I bet they are wishing Instant Replay had no place in NCAA footbal huh? I only saw a hand full of the game as I was biting my nails and praying for a win agaisnt TULSA!!!!!!! But to clear it up did Michigan get two plays overturned that could of affected the game?

FinFan90 said:
I bet winning in teh Big House is never easy, I bet they are wishing Instant Replay had no place in NCAA footbal huh? I only saw a hand full of the game as I was biting my nails and praying for a win agaisnt TULSA!!!!!!! But to clear it up did Michigan get two plays overturned that could of affected the game?

Henne fumbled the ball on the goalline on 1st or 2nd down i think it was and the original call was that his knee was down but they reviewed it and saw indisputable evidence that he had fumbled and notre dame recovered. The when ND had the ball, Quinn fumbled while trying to scramble and michigan recovered and would have put them inside the 20. But they reviewed it also and it was very clear that his knee was down prior to the fumble so they gave the ball back to ND. Both were good calls. Thank you instant replay.

kastofsna120 said:
dorsey, mcgahee and the entire offense played terribly, and miami was lucky to get into overtime. then glenn sharpe made a horrible penalty in the endzone to keep the buckeyes' drive alive. they did everything they could to lose the game and did

i think OSU had something to do with the way the offense played. besides tressel coached circles around coker and co.

i am not a huge endorser of coker.

Dubfire said:
i think OSU had something to do with the way the offense played. besides tressel coached circles around coker and co.

i am not a huge endorser of coker.
yeah i know. therefore, miami lost the game fair and square

Back
Top Bottom