Ndamukong Suh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I was looking over the contracts of our players and Suh's contract is 19m this year and 26m next year. We are stuck with him this year, but if I was in charge - there is noway I am paying him 26m next year. And if Ryan is not willing to renegotiate his inflated contract, I would not pay him either.

I was looking over the contracts of our players and Suh's contract is 19m this year and 26m next year. We are stuck with him this year, but if I was in charge - there is noway I am paying him 26m next year. And if Ryan is not willing to renegotiate his inflated contract, I would not pay him either.

I think Tannehill's deal is fair market value, but I'm sure he's going to restructure. He really wants to make it work in Miami and already feels guilty about being out injured.

they're gonna have to restructure or be gone

How do u think we got Cutler's money? It all came from Suh's restructure. Suh has all if the leverage here . . . .he doesn't have to do a thing. Lucky for us he is a hell of a player and the most important piece to this entire defense.

You all have to suck it up and realize he is here until 2019 at least. A restructure at this point does nothing but ensure his tenure to 2020.

As for Ryan, he is making extremely reasonable starting QB money. I actually like the contract the way it is tbh and I wouldn't touch it unless it was due to trading him because Cutler had a record breaking year and lead us to a Super Bowl.

If anyone on this team deserves to get paid, especially on the defensive side of the ball, it's Suh.

I expect a restructure next offseason. Convert a big chunk of the 26 million into a signing bonus, offsetting the cap hit.

Would agree totally and there are plenty of other options to free up cap space I'm not worried about Suh at all. When you look at what Maxwell, Branch and Alonso are making (I don't mind Branch and Alonso but they are overpaid for me) then Suh is not that bad a deal.

if you want a bunch of cap space then just waive Pouncy and James on the Offensive line. We became stuck with Suh at that salary when we restructured.

Ryan's inflated contract, hahaha
He'll be like the 14th highest paid QB.

We have to come to the realization that Suh is not going anywhere for the next 2 years period. We can talk about restructuring all day long but we had better get use to it. As far a RT goes, his contract is not terrible not withstanding the fact that he has missed a year an a half due to injuries. If he comes back better next season than ever I would leave him alone.

Fans worry about cap space entirely to much, then on top of it don't understand anything about it.

If you ain't grasping, you ain't gonna end up in Aspen.

The hypersensitivity to bloated contracts is real. I call it the dark side of the big splash signing or "splashftermath."

Oh good, I was afraid we were going to start off the season without whining about Suh and his contract.

they're gonna have to restructure or be gone

No they're not. Suh will be here likely until he retires, or until his current contract is up.

And unless Jay Cutler has a ****ing insane season, Tanny will be back next year as well.

Back
Top Bottom