Ndamukong Suh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I heard, have no written or video confirmation, he has told the Philadelphia Eagles that he would play for them for free. He mentioned that he loved the way they practice-I don't know where that came from . How much, if this is true, of an indictment is this against the Dolphins and the way the organization is run from the front office all the way down to the coaching staff? You have a guy that is getting paid $100mil and he wants to leave because he sees there is no hope of winning anything with this team.

Here some written confirmation:
When the team practiced against Miami, Dolphins players took note of how fast Eagles players moved from drill to drill. Lee recalls Ndamukong Suh being so impressed with the team that he approached defensive line coach Chris Wilson with an offer: “Suh told our defensive line coach, ‘The way y’all practice is unbelievable. I don’t care about money at this point—I think I want to play with y’all next year for free,’” Lee says. “Our coach was like, ‘Uhh, can we get that in writing?’” (Suh, through a Dolphins spokesman, denies the incident.)
Say whaaaaaat?

As you can see, Suh denied ever saying this, but Klemko was convinced the source of his information (Alex Lee) wasn’t lying.
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...phins-cut-lions-miami-stephen-ross-nfl-rumors

Last edited:
Well he does have some "Insiders" information on the Dolphins. Maybe he is getting old and wants to win now before retirement. Dolphins are not winning the SB next year.

If he cared more about winning than getting paid, then he shouldn’t have come to the Dolphins in the first place— especially not since Philbin was at the helm. But perhaps he’s had a change of heart.

Suh is a great player, but probably nothing could be better for us than to dump his contract. We gave a DT quarterback money and wonder why we have cap concerns and little flexibility to get help where we need it. That said, I have no confidence our FO would spend that money wisely....going back 30 years....rinse....repeat. Not going to happen so we may as well enjoy Suh being one of our few good defensive players.

100% joke... but I thought that was obvious. Can't believe even one person would take that seriously...

(although I would be stoked, great player who I never wanted on our books from day1)

Hum if true then its not a great sign for Gase considering at the time of the comment by Suh we had just made the playoffs. I respect players comments over fans opinions as the players are there and really know whats going on .

honestly I would cut him with june 1 designation and sign landry. sayning that I still really like suh, but that cap and salary is way way too much

We have to eat that contract this year and look to cut him next off-season.

If it was on the internet, it must be true. We should indict one of our best players, the FO and coaching staff based on a silly story that probably has little basis in reality.

Miami needs to keep him one more year, if they are a fiscally responsible team. The cap savings next year is more material

Miami needs to keep him one more year, if they are a fiscally responsible team. The cap savings next year is more material

According to another poster in a related thread the net savings next year is only 2 mil....If true, why would that be a good move?....just curious

Back
Top Bottom