Nebraska at Southern Cal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nebraska at Southern Cal

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
HELP !!! Who do I go with and what will be the final score. USC has Joe Billy Bob Booty or whatever his name is at QB.....while Nebraska has been scoring a lot of points versus some chumps. I know it is at USC but I am leaning towards Nebraska....

Nebraska 35
USC 28

What are your thoughts?

Alex44 said:
Can Nebraska score that many points?

Nebraska 24

USC 17

Remember the PAC-10 doesn't play defense. :lol: :wink:

I really hope Nebraska wins, But I think USC will win. However I think it will be a very close match-up

Im going with my heart, and taking Nebraska. I'll say 35-31. Think a big key will be if Nebraska can get a running game establishled, and control the clock. Looked good the first 2 games, but havent played much competition either. Hopefully, the 4 RBs will get it going, and allow Zac Taylor to attack the USC secondary.
I think the other BIG key is going to be if Nebraska can get a good pass rush on Booty. If they dont, from what Ive seen of the Nebraska secondary (by far the weakest part of the team so far.), he will have a great day, and it may be a long night for the Big Red.

Put your money on USC. Pete Carroll with 2 weeks to prepare against Nebraska should be the reason why.

one of the most interesting games this weekend (and there are a ton). i think nebraska will have an early lead (or at least keep it real close), then USC pulls it out and whips 'em up good. 51-20 USC

Motion said:
:shakeno: All I could do was shake my head when I heard this today. When the secondary is a BIG question at the beginning of the season. Then the Huskers suffer a couple of injuries to it, and have to switch a couple of WRs over to DBs, and then Jones says this. :rolleyes2 If he can back it up, he will be a star here in Huskerland, all I can say is Good Luck to him. Just dont see the point in giving USC any more motivation.

Back
Top Bottom