Need a little help from the locals..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need a little help from the locals.....

Sarnics13

Mad Dog bites!
Club Member
Reaction score
I am moving to Ft Lauderdale this weekend and I am looking for a good place that has good fan clothing and gear. I am planning to take my son to the stadium on Saturday because he has never seen anything like it (he is 12 and we currently live between Orlando and Daytona) and am hoping to be able to access the pro shop in the stadium while there. He is only there for the weekend with me and I really want to get him some good things and not pay ridiculous prices. I am moving about 2 miles North of downtown. Does anyone have any input as to where to go?

Coincidentally I am also going to be going to as many games as possible and am hoping to find a great group to tailgate with on Sundays.....

I don't know if the pro shop in the stadium is open on non game-days. Guys here should be able to answer that.

When I've come to town for a game I've always either gone to Aventura Mall for gear (LIDS and Champs), or gone to Sawgrass Mills (same store essentially).

Thanks! I'm assuming that walmart and sports authority will have stuff down there too

Back
Top Bottom