Need info on Dolphins jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need info on Dolphins jerseys

Pinrod33

Daniel of the Phins Den
Reaction score
I'm looking for info on a certain site that sells dolphins jerseys but in the other sports format. For example: A dolphins baseball jersey. I know that I heard about this site on finheaven, probably last football season. Can anyone help me out with a link?

Like this one?

clear.gif

I bought this one at a store after the Madden Store sold out of the one they had online. I got the link to that Jersey from FinHeaven, so it might be the same one you are thinking about. Anyway, they are gone.

If you have trouble finding one, and like this one, I can put you in contact with the store I got it at... I'm sure they'll ship you one.​

sorry it took so long to respond, I went to sleep after giving up waiting for a response. That's the exact one I was looking for. You just crushed my hopes and dreams by telling me they're out. Actually on miamidolphinsproshop.com they have another one, and I guess I could get that one. But it's white, and I know I had seen the one you're wearing on the other site. I think it did have something to do with madden. Do you have the link though, so I can just look around?? In any case, that shirt is nice man, I like your taste. Wear it proud

Dude, I'm trying... but I can't find the site. I'll let you know if I come up with it. In the meantime, I'll go to that store here in the next few days to see if they'll ship stuff out. If so, I'll get the contact info for ya and PM you.

Found one online... but they only have L and XL. I'm wearing a medium in the pic.

The link is: http://www.fansedge.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pfId=31-44399

Here's the same one in white. This place has it $10 cheaper, but they only have Medium: http://www.onthefield.com/merchant.cfm?pid=1589&step=4&from_catid=80

Neither of those 2 places are the link you are looking for, but it's a start. I can't remember that Madden Store link to save my life, and I can't find it on ANY search engine... wonder if it still exists...?

thanks guys, those were the ones I was looking for. That white one is the one that I found on miamidolphinsproshop.com. I did see that the finheaven store had it. I checked the link on the front page yesterday. And don't you worry, if I do buy it, it will be from here. But right now I'm looking for my brother in law. And I just remembered that on the Madden site they had a basketball version and some other good stuff. It's a shame they closed it down. Well, anyway thanks for all the help and info

Back
Top Bottom