Need some help: Bryan Cox flipping the bird. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need some help: Bryan Cox flipping the bird.

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
I am trying to track down the picture of Cox flipping off the Bills fans. The Google search I tried came up with nill. If you have the picture, please make sure attach a link.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

One of finheaven's members has it as his avatar, I can't remember who. there was a thread about it a month ago. Try searching threads for it.

JBsC4De-1.png

I was at that game. Sitting over Cox's right shoulder in the corner so did not have the privilege the photo taker had. Jills fans are idiotic.

I love it. I'm originally from Syracuse, and the Jill's run killed me. And yes don Beene stepped out against the oilers......

next to the Louis oliver three interception game this was my next favorite bills moment. hot damn I hated the bills of the 90's even now I cant look back and say I like any of those guys.

I have that picture with a trademarked seal and both Cox and Shula signed it. Up for sale if anyone interested!!!!!!!!!!

Man that pic couldn't be more perfect. Cox in a fins uni, flippin both birds, Shula walking behind, and the Bills logo huge on the wall. Awesome. I loved Bryan Cox. Dude was a beast, and an a-hole. But he sure was mean on the field.

Back
Top Bottom