Need your help! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need your help!

beam said:
The Bills haven't been around with no title since 1918. I also think Bill Buckner was much worse then Scott Norwood. His was a 48 yard field goal, not a routine grounder. In the world of pro sports no team in history (maybe the Cubs) can compare to the embarassment that is the Boston Red Sox.

If that helps you sleep at night. Move along newbie.

48 yards? I have seen it done with ease, twice ;)

PS. I will not be repling, this not the place for this.

beam said:
A routine grounder is done by 50 year old men in softball everyday.

Dude you whole fanchise is a joke and you talk about the Sox!
You have no idea what your talking about! Where have you heard the team talk about them being out of the race? There's plenty of time to catch the Yankee's! Have you seen that pitching staff? They are all on the DL for one reason or another! I'm not saying they are going to catch them, but there is plenty of time to do it!
To say that they THROW at A-Rod is just dumb! Arroyo throw inside and hit him on his elbow pad! That stuff happens ever day in baseball! He was over reacted and Tek did what every catcher would do, he stuck up for his pitcher! Name me a catcher in the majors that wouldn't jump in front of a guy that was talking **** to his pitcher! Everyone does it!
Talking about "Oh well he left his mask on" so what, you know what that means, HE'S NOT DUMB!!! What do you think it wasn't fair? Poor A-Rod! A fight isn't suppose to be fair, it's a fight!!! Get over it! He betched and got betch slapped, deal with it!!!

Back
Top Bottom