Need your help! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need your help!

Nancy leaves his mask and glove on, gets in one shot and misses the next game.

Who got owned?

This is kind of funny! I started this thread looking for pics of Ricky with his bald head, but it turned into everyone talking about my Sig! Funny how sports can do that! Good posts all around though!

shalafi3455 said:
This is kind of funny! I started this thread looking for pics of Ricky with his bald head, but it turned into everyone talking about my Sig! Funny how sports can do that! Good posts all around though!

The best part is A-Rod saying "Let's go Mother f'er", Tek then smashes him in the face and A-Rod was surprised.

He said let's go, and he did. :roflmao:

Driven said:
The best part is A-Rod saying "Let's go Mother f'er", Tek then smashes him in the face and A-Rod was surprised.

He said let's go, and he did. :roflmao:

Hey it's about time you check in here! I was wondering where you were at!
You like my sig don't you? :evil:

Hey what happen to your sig?

shalafi3455 said:
Hey it's about time you check in here! I was wondering where you were at!
You like my sig don't you? :evil:

Hey what happen to your sig?

I had it as my wallpaper!!!

shalafi3455 said:
So you didn't want it as you sig any more? that was a nice pic! Not as good as mine but it's good!

Well, I guess I was starting to feel a little bad about having that as my sign, I did not want to look like I was rubbing it in peoples noses. But yes, that was a great pic.

i got a question...i dont really follow baseball that much but i find this fight funny as hell. What happened to start it?

RickyIsAn@ss said:
i got a question...i dont really follow baseball that much but i find this fight funny as hell. What happened to start it?

The Redsox were crying about being out of the divison race AGAIN this early in the season so they threw at A-Rod. Then one of there tough guys desides he was going to throw a cheap shot with full protective armour on.

The Red Sox are the biggest joke in pro sports. The Chicago Cubs of the American League.

beam said:
The Redsox were crying about being out of the divison race AGAIN this early in the season so they threw at A-Rod. Then one of there tough guys desides he was going to throw a cheap shot with full protective armour on.

The Red Sox are the biggest joke in pro sports. The Chicago Cubs of the American League.

No, the biggest joke in pro sports is four consecutive super bowl losses. Wide right. :lol:

Driven said:
No, the biggest joke in pro sports is four consecutive super bowl losses. Wide right. :lol:
ouch! nice comeback! But i gotta admitt, it did look like A-Rod got the best of him in the end, even tho Tek looked like it.

FinFan24 said:
ouch! nice comeback! But i gotta admitt, it did look like A-Rod got the best of him in the end, even tho Tek looked like it.

From what I saw, Tek smashed his faced and then tried to pick him up while A-Rod grabbed his head so he couldn't pick him up. After that, all I saw was a mosh pit of people come run over.

Driven said:
The Bills haven't been around with no title since 1918. I also think Bill Buckner was much worse then Scott Norwood. His was a 48 yard field goal, not a routine grounder. In the world of pro sports no team in history (maybe the Cubs) can compare to the embarassment that is the Boston Red Sox.

Back
Top Bottom