Needham moving to safety | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Needham moving to safety

Agree. Especially. After injury. But I think he can play safety Weaver loves three safety’s. I doubt we sign Simmons I think Needham is going to be third safety
Wouldn't be surprised at all.

We'll carry between 9-11 DBs (my guess is 10), and having a couple of guys who devote all of their practice time to both slot corner and dime safety... makes sense.

Guys like Needham and Campbell KNOW they are not starters and should embrace their roles.

Still need to sign a vet. There are plenty still available. If you don’t want to spend high on a Justin Simmons….. without checking a list of who is still available, I’m pretty sure that Quandre Diggs, Eddie Jackson, Tracy Walker all still looming. Probably a few more.

I think this (and vet guard) is going to be handled in June. This is going to be one of the best rosters in football. That is for sure.

Still need to sign a vet. There are plenty still available. If you don’t want to spend high on a Justin Simmons….. without checking a list of who is still available, I’m pretty sure that Quandre Diggs, Eddie Jackson, Tracy Walker all still looming. Probably a few more.

I think this (and vet guard) is going to be handled in June. This is going to be one of the best rosters in football. That is for sure.
There are guys available for sure... and none of them really expect much money. I posted last year's numbers for Van Roten and Risner the other day... neither made more than 2.5m last year. The FA safeties will be in that same low, low range.

The trick will be keeping their guaranteed money to under 1m or so. That way if the UDFAs outperform them, they are easy to cut or trade.

Hell... we did that with Feeney last year. We signed him off the street, then dealt him for a 6th rounder from Chicago.

There are guys available for sure... and none of them really expect much money. I posted last year's numbers for Van Roten and Risner the other day... neither made more than 2.5m last year. The FA safeties will be in that same low, low range.

The trick will be keeping their guaranteed money to under 1m or so. That way if the UDFAs outperform them, they are easy to cut or trade.

Hell... we did that with Feeney last year. We signed him off the street, then dealt him for a 6th rounder from Chicago.
Go big or go home, screw the scrub olineman out there, Simmons or bust

Not sure Miami will sign anymore F/A. I think their going to go with what they have. As for Needham he's been transitioning to safety over the past few years. Looks like he's going to be the third safety in Weaver’s defense.
Not until after June 1st.

I hope we got enough money to resign look ma no hands Duke Riley

Back
Top Bottom