New 2012 NFL Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the end of the season/pre-combine.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!

No. IMO the first round pick needs to be a pass rusher, safety, or TE. I wouldn't even mind trading down if it gets the players we want/need.

475lb bench press, 600 pound squat, and a 365 pound power clean...:jawdrop:

I def would love to pick up Richardson at 8 or 9. He's top 5 talent in this draft imo.

Yeah that's some pretty impressive stuff in the weight room and he's a solid RB. But that's the last thing position that we need to worry about. And haven't we learned not to take RBs in the first round???????

And I agree that you should try to draft for talent rather than need whenever possible but IMO Miller from the U, Martin from Boise st. and the kid from VaTech are just about as good as richardson and they can be had later.

i wouldnt be upset, but we have much bigger needs. and i dont think we will draft him due to the dt pick last year. best case is blackmon falling, or trade down

lets let free agency happen before all these mock drafts. free agency is going to be our big tell all!

I understand the sentiment of not drafting a RB in the first round, and that RB is not the biggest need right now, but I dont think it is wise to draft a solid prospect (like some of the OL or DE mentioned in this draft) when an elite prospect in Richardson is still on the board.

I'll make the argument that an impact player on offense is the biggest team need for Miami right now. Richardson will be an game changing impact player, while the other players that might be available at pick 8 or 9 will not be imo. Scoring more points should be our biggest priority.

Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the end of the season/pre-combine.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!

Funny how you don't mention that the Browns ended up with both Griffin and Wright. If the Browns take Griffin and Wright lasts that long, I could definitely see them making those picks, but you have to mention their comfortableness with each other in a mock draft if that's how it turns out.

Yeah that's some pretty impressive stuff in the weight room and he's a solid RB. But that's the last thing position that we need to worry about. And haven't we learned not to take RBs in the first round???????

And I agree that you should try to draft for talent rather than need whenever possible but IMO Miller from the U, Martin from Boise st. and the kid from VaTech are just about as good as richardson and they can be had later.

Id tend to agree with your runningback assessment, but dont get to loud with it. Some folks here really take exception to that opinion.

I disagree. Miller is close, but Martin and Wilson are not close to the talent of Richardson. If he is available at 8 or9, you run, not walk, to the podium!

Back
Top Bottom