New Ad Complaint | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Ad Complaint

GCD960

Club Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what it's called but it's the rectangular banner ad at the bottom of my screen that scrolls up and down as I do.

It's terrible, it freezes my phone every time - even after I close it out, when it let's me anyway.

It need to work correctly before it's rolled out - fine, it has to get tested I guess but it does not work. If it isn't broke and is suppose to do that, well then I don't know what to say.

As Miguel said join VIP and help support the site. It is only 18.65 a year. The conversation and topics at hand are worth that alone, but the main idea is to help support the site.

This banner does not work - it should be fixed before rolled out. The site is terrible with this thing

It is annoying that every complaint of the site is hit with a join VIP rant.
I'm not complaining about ads, I'm complaining because it's not working - stay on topic or stay out of the thread

This banner does not work - it should be fixed before rolled out. The site is terrible with this thing

It is annoying that every complaint of the site is hit with a join VIP rant.
I'm not complaining about ads, I'm complaining because it's not working - stay on topic or stay out of the thread

lmao great attitude. At the end of that quote you are speaking to people like a spoilt little child. Its a free service, no need to be like that just because someone offers you a solution you dont like.

The site doesnt even make the adds an add company do I doubt they can fix a single add that seems to only effects one person.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao great attitude. At the end of that quote you are speaking to people like a spoilt little child. Its a free service, no need to be like that just because someone offers you a solution you dont like.

The site doesnt even make the adds an add company do I doubt they can fix a single add that seems to only effects one person.

I sounded like a guy who wanted to talk about an ad that doesn't work - a VIP suggestion is not on topic - to me, that's a common theme on this site or any other - if your post isn't related to the thread topic, your told to stay on topic.

Consider yourself lucky to not affected by this ad - it's terrible

Its annoying that everytime someone complains about ads, they are bombarded with join VIP - I'm not complaining about the ads themselves, I'm complaining because they are not working

This ad is still running and it's still not working - on one hand, I hope it's not doing this for others but on the other, if it is, maybe it will be fixed

If you are viewing this site from your phone, I would recommend getting tapatalk app for 3 bucks. Viola, no more ads and intuitive mobile experience

Back
Top Bottom