New Bcs Poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Bcs Poll

how is tusla in there, i know there good but good enough to crack the top 25?

Vol&dolfan said:
Maybe it's becuase TN had thier bye week and they are 5-1 while cal played this week and they are 6-1 could that be it?

Not sure, ND had a bye also so I'd think that wasnt an issue but perhaps it is.

primetime23 said:
how is tusla in there, i know there good but good enough to crack the top 25?

No idea, and they did it with out being ranked in any of the other polls :confused:

DonShula84 said:
I didn't catch that the first time I looked over the polls. All the other polls have you ahead of Cal, it has to be a strength of schedule thing? I think Georgia tanking is going to hurt some SEC teams in that regard. But I'm not really sure what other criteria go into the BCS ranking

Harris Poll is a big part. And there's also 6 voters that effect the BCS polls. I was just reading about it the other day cause they we're talking about OSU only being 1st in 3 of the 6. I'll try to find the article.

Vol&dolfan said:
Texas isn't the only UT that got screwed. Tennessee destroyed Cal but yet they are rank behind Cal.
That right there should just discredit the stupid BCS. How do you have Cal ahead of Tennessee when UT DESTROYED cal (and both still have the same number of losses)???????

Even Ivan Maisel noticed this.

• California is ahead of Tennessee. Now I think the Golden Bears are quite good. I wouldn't blink if you told me you believe that Cal is the best team in the Pac-10. But you can't put them ahead of Tennessee if they have the same number of losses.

In that national championship i believe it will be Michigan, because i see ohio state losing to them, and either auburn or WVU. USC will lose in the next few weeks. I have a feeling.

WAY to early to be predicting the BCS Championship. Still alot of football to be played.

Whoever wins between Louisville and WV..sadly may face OSU in the national title game...even though I would hope a one loss team could jump them because that wouldnt be a very good game..

tucker said:
how is WVU #5? shouldnt they be #3?

5 is the highest they should be in any poll, even then I wouldnt be upset if they were lower. In the BCS no way should they be above OSU/Michigan or USC so 4 at the absolute highest.

tucker said:
how is WVU #5? shouldnt they be #3?

DBoston80 said:
Whoever wins between Louisville and WV..sadly may face OSU in the national title game...even though I would hope a one loss team could jump them because that wouldnt be a very good game..

The BCS has several factors including Strength of Schedule, hence the reason WVU is not ranked high and has an outside chance at the NC.

Who has USC played??????? nobody, and they've almost lost 2 of those games i believe. Yet we still play "nobody" and blow them out

USC is all hype, thats about it...

Back
Top Bottom