New Blue Jays unis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Blue Jays unis

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
Absolutely ****ing fantastic.
800_blue_jays_new_uniform_cp_11118-1.jpg

They look wayyy better than those black and blue unis they've been trotting out.

These things are killer.

They look wayyy better than those black and blue unis they've been trotting out.

These things are killer.
It's going to annoy a lot of the *******es around here that where jay's hats just because of the colors. I saw one "thug" the other day wearing a San Jose Sharks hat. Really dude? Sharks fan? Hockey fan? Retards.

It's going to annoy a lot of the *******es around here that where jay's hats just because of the colors. I saw one "thug" the other day wearing a San Jose Sharks hat. Really dude? Sharks fan? Hockey fan? Retards.

They wear San Jose State **** with the same type of "pride" out here. Total retards.

I don't get it. People that where hats for fashion are "thugs" and "retards"??

Ok...

They wear San Jose State **** with the same type of "pride" out here. Total retards.
The best I've seen was in Toronto. A guy was wearing, and I'm not joking, a Red Sox hat and a Yankees jacket that was about 3 times too big. I don't care what your "fashion" sense is, that is flat out retarded. You don't even have to watch baseball to know that is idiotic.

This should be mandatory reading for any man serious about getting a job at any point in their lives: http://www.amazon.com/Dressing-Man-Mastering-Permanent-Fashion/dp/0060191449

Now back to the Blue Jays and their wise decision to go back to this uniform and being called the Blue Jays instead of the Jays...

The best I've seen was in Toronto. A guy was wearing, and I'm not joking, a Red Sox hat and a Yankees jacket that was about 3 times too big. I don't care what your "fashion" sense is, that is flat out retarded. You don't even have to watch baseball to know that is idiotic.

This should be mandatory reading for any man serious about getting a job at any point in their lives: http://www.amazon.com/Dressing-Man-Mastering-Permanent-Fashion/dp/0060191449

Now back to the Blue Jays and their wise decision to go back to this uniform and being called the Blue Jays instead of the Jays...

The Blue Jays actually are the Blue Jays again. I can't believe it. $$$ decision, IMO. The split lettering is pretty awesome too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surrounded here. I'm not far from Pratt, so there's an epidemic of their stupid, unoriginal mustaches.

I call it the "ironic mustache". Do they all ride bikes there too? "Like bro, I'm so depressed, my life sucks, pass me a PBR and let's listen to some ska"

Back
Top Bottom