New Blue Jays unis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Blue Jays unis

I call it the "ironic mustache". Do they all ride bikes there too? "Like bro, I'm so depressed, my life sucks, pass me a PBR and let's listen to some ska"
I call it the assbag mustache. They may be the only people that try harder to "not care" than goths. They probably wouldn't bother me as much if part of their repertoire didn't include wearing no deodorant. I switch subway cars whenever one sits next to me, which they probably like; but whatever, they ****ing stink.

It's going to annoy a lot of the *******es around here that where jay's hats just because of the colors. I saw one "thug" the other day wearing a San Jose Sharks hat. Really dude? Sharks fan? Hockey fan? Retards.

Since New Era is coming out with 1,000,000 snapbacks it seems, at least around here, the Sharks are one of the few options available when you're talking hockey hats.

Bring back the fitteds!

I call it the assbag mustache. They may be the only people that try harder to "not care" than goths. They probably wouldn't bother me as much if part of their repertoire didn't include wearing no deodorant. I switch subway cars whenever one sits next to me, which they probably like; but whatever, they ****ing stink.

They might as well be Goths without all the black clothing.

Since New Era is coming out with 1,000,000 snapbacks it seems, at least around here, the Sharks are one of the few options available when you're talking hockey hats.

Bring back the fitteds!
Sorry, not knocking those that actually like the Sharks and follow hockey. And I don't mind snapbacks, so long as they're the real ones (Starter).

Back
Top Bottom