NEW CB KENDALL FULLER | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW CB KENDALL FULLER

This is unexpected. Strong signing. Not really sure how they are making the money work though without hurting our cap later on. But hey, at least we're not paying our old QB $85 mil to not be here.
We aren't.

Brace yourselves for the Hill and Chubb restructures. I thought we may have been getting through this without doing one of those, but this move pretty much confirms it.

good and so interesting. they either agree w fangio that cam smith cant play OR they have no idea, and are not willing to take the risk.

Smith thanks to Fangio being hard headed is still untested, and pretty much still like a Rookie, you can't go into a season like that as one of your starters...Still does not mean Cam is not ready for Prime time, or could be a huge surprise.

This is a tremendous signing. Really great fit for our scheme.

Draft is strong. I can see us looking at trading back up to the bottom of the 1st round depending who falls. Good way to bring in top talent for 5 cheap years and finagle our cap situation even further.

Smith thanks to Fangio being hard headed is still untested, and pretty much still like a Rookie, you can't go into a season like that as one of your starters...Still does not mean Cam is not ready for Prime time, or could be a huge surprise.
i dont know how they will figure it out now....either they move him to slot, but he is really a boundry CB i think and you start moving a young kid around and it confuses them, or maybe they just find a way to get him more reps on a rotational basis...will be interesting

good and so interesting. they either agree w fangio that cam smith cant play OR they have no idea, and are not willing to take the risk.
Since Smith rarely played last year, we really have no idea what he has to offer. Yet they will likely play a lot of defensive backs on passing downs and that should give Smith more of an opportunity to get more playing time and give the coaches a better idea what his future will be with the Dolphins.

He is the youngest of the Four Fuller brothers who all played corner for good ol' Frank Beamer and the Hokies at Va Tech. He is arguably the best of the four. Though his brother Kyle was very good for the Bears for many seasons too.
After Kendall went on to the NFL, Beamer retired as head coach. You could say he was thinking no more Fuller brothers...I'm outta here. lol.

Back
Top Bottom