new comer... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new comer...

havingaporpoise

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey all.... Dreaming of Miami, but I'm stuck here in Illinois, not all people up here are bears fans...lol... Been a fan since the early 70's so I know a little of what I'm talking....no spank here....anyway, just wanted to say I found this site on accident, but glad I did... Have you or anyone heard that Philly is looking to trade " Owens" and not release him...?? Now I hear that he could end up being our nemisis in NY for the Yets......lol....

havingaporpoise said:
Hey all.... Dreaming of Miami, but I'm stuck here in Illinois, not all people up here are bears fans...lol... Been a fan since the early 70's so I know a little of what I'm talking....no spank here....anyway, just wanted to say I found this site on accident, but glad I did... Have you or anyone heard that Philly is looking to trade " Owens" and not release him...?? Now I hear that he could end up being our nemisis in NY for the Yets......lol....
Welcome!
Yeah, I heard about Philly wanting to trade T.O. also. I can't see teams wanting him so badly that they would trade for someone likely to be cut, but... If a few teams express interest, who knows? I was hearing Dallas and Tampa Bay being the most likely.

Back
Top Bottom