New Contest: Win Two Tickets & Parking Pass To the Falcons Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Contest: Win Two Tickets & Parking Pass To the Falcons Game

Re: Just a question...

Originally posted by MissMeth
I was just wondering.. where are the tickets at? Only wondering if i were to win would they be close to were my season tickets are.. that way my friends wont be TOO far away.

Thanks.

:missmeth:

50 yard line, 10 rows from the field, west side of the stadium

Originally posted by slimshadyp7
28-10 (38)

Dolphins, of course

Ok... so here is the deal... and I think it's only fair. Since nobody picked the Dolphins to lose :( nobody is a winner, no matter how close you are to the score. Thus, I've done it randomly...

I randomly asked four members for a random number between 1-34 (34 being the of guesses or replies).

I received the numbers: 13, 7, 25, and 23. That totals up to 68. Now, I divided that number by 4 (number of people that gave me the random number) and that got me 17.

Now, as some may guess, the quoted post is by slimshadyp7... as he is the 17th guesser... who actually gave me a guess.

So, slimshadyp7 - please email me or PM me your address. In addition, if you would wear a FinHeaven & Co shirt to the game, let me know and I'll include that. If you don't think that you'll wear the shirt to the game, the shirt will not be included.

Anyways... congrats on the game! Will be an interesting one. I hope everyone finds my act fair... as I honestly think it is. Trust me, there will be plenty of giveaways to come!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Sounds perfectly fair to me, you're the boss!

So Slim Shady won... I would have thought Eminem would pull for the Lions since I believe he's from Detroit? :lol:

:jk:

See ya in the next giveaway!

GO FINS!

Aww I didn't win :cry:. It's okay, I'll win when it counts....REGULAR SEASON :evil: :jk:

Ok, since slimshady has not responded to this thread, PM, or email, I have decided to pick another winner. I used the same numbers as before, except this time I threw in 41 (total posts prior to this current post), which lands on fins1.

fins1 will be contacted shorly for the tickets... CONGRATS fins1! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom