New England field condition is INEXCUSABLE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England field condition is INEXCUSABLE

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
I can't believe that, with the options available, the NFL allows a team to keep its home field in such pathetic condition. I mean, we're less than one month into the season and the middle of the field is lightly-painted dirt the entire length. If a field looked like this in December or January after a cold winter and no sunshine and 10 games of wear and tear, it would be one thing. But the weather has been good, the sun still shines half the day, and they have time to re-sod between games. If their groundskeeper is too incompetent to have a grass field in early October, throw down that flubber like the other bad-weather cities.

I agree, if they cant present a suitable field for play, they should be fined until they do.

That field looks worse than the High School fields around here.

And I thought our field was bad.

PATS FAN in PA said:
this is what you choose to focus on today . . . :rolleyes2

You rather us focus on how the Pats almost lost to a bad football team?

Also, no one is blaming the loss on the field. It's just pretty sad that that field is torn up so much already.

Belichek does it on purpose, he wants to give his defense an advantage. I can't believe the NFL is letting him keep that crappy field in that condition. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom