New England works draft again..2-1sts round picks in 2012. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England works draft again..2-1sts round picks in 2012.

So what? they will just draft another TE...make that #27 in 7 years

Rated as the No1 blocked TE this year .Crumpler who is the current blocking TE , who btw is a FA in 2012.

For the people who bring up Pioli and Dimitroff, they seem to forget that they were around for the bad drafts of 06-08, and that ever since Floyd Reese arrived in 2009 the team's drafts have been much improved.

I mentioned how I was disappointed in that they traded the 28th pick and didn't select Heyward; but regarding the pass rush and defense as a whole, BB said that they were going to rely on young players continuing to develop, which I have no problem with. The pass rush was still inconsistent last year, but it was no where near as bad as 09 and it actually improved; the team had more sacks (36 as opposed to 31), generated more pressure and did it against much better competition despite having a rookie OLB and all of the team's DEs being injured at some point in the season. Between Warren coming back finally healthy and Cunningham and Brace (who to my surprise actually played well when healthy) having more experience I don't see why the pass rush won't continue to improve. As for the defense as a whole, Bodden's return and the addition of Dowling will help the secondary even more.

Brady is nearing the end of the line and I don't care how good mallett can be he's not going to be Tom Brady. NE has had ONE really good draft in the last 5-6-7 years, having tons of picks is great but if you don't do anything w/ them what does it really do for you?

I love it when I read crap like this, Brady had 36 tds, 4 picks and about 4000 yards last year, all while becoming the only player in NFL history to get every single MVP vote. Yet your vast football wisdom tells you he's at the end???:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure it's the same wisdom that's telling you Henn is on his way to the Pro-Bowl:rolleyes:

I love it when I read crap like this, Brady had 36 tds, 4 picks and about 4000 yards last year, all while becoming the only player in NFL history to get every single MVP vote. Yet your vast football wisdom tells you he's at the end???:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure it's the same wisdom that's telling you Henn is on his way to the Pro-Bowl:rolleyes:

Clearly you are new and don't read my posts b/c A)I'm a Jet fan and B)no one sings Tom Brady's parsises more than I do but can we be realistic? he's heading into the twilight of his career. He doesn't have many typical Brady seasons left in him.

Clearly you are new and don't read my posts b/c A)I'm a Jet fan and B)no one sings Tom Brady's parsises more than I do but can we be realistic? he's heading into the twilight of his career. He doesn't have many typical Brady seasons left in him.

Sorry, I meant to say "Dirty Taco", and I read your praise of Tom Brady on Jets Insider.:rolleyes:

Dolphins have been rebuilding for 10 years with these draft picks. Brady and Kevin Faulk are the only remaining players from the 01 team. They are one of something like 7 players left from the 07 team. They played an entire season without Brady and went 11-5. Last year they were 14-2. Clearly they don't know what they're doing and the fins have it all figured out. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom