New ESPN Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New ESPN Power Rankings

Who give **** about power rankings, they are never right anyways.

MadisoNxSurtaiN said:
this was posted earlier today...at least their better than foxsport's rankings, they have denver at #1

Oops...I didn't see it anywhere. I don't put much stock in these rankings either. They had us a 24 or something like that befor the preseason started, and some how we jumped 10 spots. We looked decent in the preseason, but certainly not amazing. Just something to pass time befor opening day anyway.

Jets81 said:
Oops...I didn't see it anywhere. I don't put much stock in these rankings either. They had us a 24 or something like that befor the preseason started, and some how we jumped 10 spots. We looked decent in the preseason, but certainly not amazing. Just something to pass time befor opening day anyway.
I guess they realized that we actually have to play the games first. Let's wait until we go 1-3 with Fiedler, and then let's see how they rank us.

spydertl79 said:
jags over us? lol

Yeah... is it just me or is EVERYBODY jumping on Jacksonville's bandwagon? I mean, what did they do to get so much better in one offseason? It's like, one really smart guy must've said that the Jags will do good, now everybody's like "yeah, how 'bout those jaguars" so that in the remote chance Jacksonville does have a good year, everyone will look smart and feel good about themselves.

Those power rankings Suck, I mean look at Philly. I know they got T.O. but didn't anybody mention to them, that they lost Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent on Defense. And they lost Duce Staley on Offense.:confused:
And they are ranked 3rd.

Somebody was smoking dope when they ranked these teams.

Maybe Ricky was behind this. :roflmao:

ya...then, if you follow the link into SportsNation...only 1.8% of people voted us to win the AFC EAST...under 1% for the super bowl.
We've never dealt with this before.

Section126 said:
So what's going to happen when we beat #9 to a pulp on sunday?
The media says the Titans played poorly and downplays our win. The bastards.

To be honest, I think the rankings are fairly accurate. The thought of Jay Fiedler starting again makes me sick to my stomach. So now we don't have a running game or a passing game. I think we might set a new NFL record for 3 and outs. Our defence is eventually going to wear down because they will be on the field the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom