New Guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Guy

juslaxinit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey just stopping by to say what's up. I've read the site religiously for the past few years and I figured, why not make a name and put in some input every now and then. Don't take this joining as me just being another fan who has come on to bash the passing of Quinn in the draft. I'm looking forward to being able to put in my two cents in the future. Thanks.

I'm really tired of hearing all the draft bashing so I just had to put in my 2 cents. Look we are not scouts, coaches or an NFL owner so the truth is we DON'T have a clue if Brady Quinn or John Beck will be good. I can remember when we picked up Daunte Culpepper and passed on Drew Brees. Looking back on that decision everybody that I know wanted Culpepper(including myself) and I think we all know how that has turned out to this point. Bottom line is we need to support our team and coaches before we jump to conclusions and start bashing Cam right away! The truth is he added a ton of speed, a really good offensive lineman and quite possibly the smartest quartback in the draft.

Welcome bro's!:wink: If you want better conversation, and up to the minute news, then I suggest VIP membership. For 36.00 a year you get great Dolphins talk, meet great brothers and sisters, and get up to the minute happenings. Plus you help this great site as well.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom