new here...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new here......

DW3

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm looking forward to chatting, rooting, and arguing with my fellow Fin fans. This will certainly be an interesting year. I'm seeing alot of negativity towards my beloved fins and I think it may be a bit justified. This IS a new year though and I'm thinking BIG!!!!! I think we're going to be a very competitive team and we are going to surprise alot of skeptics. NEVER COUNT OUT THE FINS!!!!!!!!

How many wins do you think we'll have??????

I say we go 13-3 and win the Superbowl....and NO, I'm NOT smoking crack. You gotta believe, you gotta believe.

C'MON MIAMI!!!!!!!!

DW3 said:
I say we go 13-3 and win the Superbowl....and NO, I'm NOT smoking crack. You gotta believe, you gotta believe.
First of all, WELCOME

2nd of all. I do beleive you when you say you don't smoke crack but ,the needle goes to your arm and not directly to the side of your head. :D

Justasportsfan said:
First of all, WELCOME

2nd of all. I do beleive you when you say you don't smoke crack but ,the needle goes to your arm and not directly to the side of your head. :D

:rofl3: :rofl3: Be easy on the new guy. Welcome, you will enjoy yourself here.

Welcome!!

It's hard for us to not be a little negitive, we got used to perfection during the Shula, and Marino eras, and believe we are long over do for some new magic. As for 13-3, you're smokin' crack. ;)

Welcome ! You will soon see the disparity of opinions from homers to realism to Ney sayers.... at least you are an optimistic sort.

SpurzN703 said:
13-3 lol

Welcome to the board!

:D 13-3 sounds nice and I would love to see that happen but then this thing called reality kicks in. As much as I would love to see that I do not think that it will happen. I would settle with 8-8 and anything more would be gravy. Any way it goes I will be cheering the PHINS on and hope and pray it is a good season. By the way.......welcome to FinHeaven.........grab a seat and enjoy the ride. Nice to have another Phin fan onboard.

Hey, i've been spoiled too. I go back to the mid 70's. I think I'll O line will adjust, as they did towards the end of last year and I think we'll be fine at QB. We have a great team. Look at our talent. Trust me, if I'm off on this 13-3 prediction, it's because I didn't give us enough wins. We're going to Detroit. We ARE going to Detroit to play in SB 40

Welcome aboard DW3...lace your boots up tight `cause it gets a little deep in here at times. 13-3 hmmm, gotta like your optimism, but I think until Saban gets the players he needs/wants, you`re looking at 7-9 or 8-8 tops this year.

Back
Top Bottom