New Jersey fin fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Jersey fin fans?

DolfinsNFL

Veteran
Reaction score
I can't wait for the season to start. I've been a fan for 22 years.

Praying For A Good Season

As if it couldn't get any worse for us First Ricky bails on us, secondly now Boston is gone for the season THIS REALLY CONCERNS ME to start w\who in the world can you get to replace Ricky's 1000-14000 yards certainly not Travis Minor he is TOO SMALL OF A BACK TO CARRY 20-30 X'S A GAME NOT TO MENTION THAT THE REASON WE BROUGHT BOSTON IN IS TO TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF OF CHAMBERS WHO WILL SEE DOUBLE COVERAGE NOW. I HOPE WANNSTADT HAS A PLAN OR RANDY MCMICHEAL HAS A BREAKOUT YEAR OR SOMETHING. WELL IT IS UP TO ZACK WHO HOPEFULLY WILL RECOVER FROM A KNEE INJURY, JASON, JR., ETC,ETC, WILL CARRY THE LOAD. LET'S HOPE THE BEST MADE PLANS ARE NOT MADE FOR NOUGHT:eek:

Jersey Fin Fan over here as well. God, I hope the Fins can surprise this season after this offseason of uncertainty.

I expect Konrad to have a bigger role like Mike Alstott and it is time for Chambers and McMichael to breakout and be playmakers. I would have no problem with Fiedler starting over Feely since he is accustomed to their offense.

Back
Top Bottom