New look for JT also stuff about Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New look for JT also stuff about Brown

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
clear.gif
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor puts pressure on Texans quarterback David Carr.[/font]

On NFL Live they said that the miami dolphins shuld consider Tim Brown but they know hes no david boston a man that can strech the field. Well something to go off of. :rolleyes:

Damn now i gata change my aviator :shakeno:

FiN.in.RI said:
just go with what we have please rick.

Get Keenan McCardell! Could you imagine next season with Chambers, Boston, & McCardell.

FiN.in.RI said:
just go with what we have please rick.
I agree, give the young guys a chance. We never give them a chnce in training camp. Why not be bold and just go with what we have. these young guys are hungry to prove themselves.

To me at this point in time, I say go for it. I know the defense is aging, but we have some darn fine young talent that just hit our lap's. I think this defense is good to go for a couple more years before the transition stage.

So why not challenge our young offense to step it up a notch? I want to truely eveluate where we stand on the offensive front for once. Not in the pre-season, but in the regular season. Sure it might mean a sub 500 year, but atleast we can get a true grasp of where we stand offensivly.

We've had enough knock backs this year to make most phins fans run in retreat, so why not take this opportunity to just evaluate the whole offensive situation for one year? Give everyone a chance and see where it all lands.

allred65 said:
Get Keenan McCardell! Could you imagine next season with Chambers, Boston, & McCardell.

We dont have enough cap room...

McCardell wants top 10 Wideout in the leauge money, and probably would want a starting job.

I'll keep saying it. Brown is no David Bosotn and Brown is slow now in his old days but he is tough and he can make catches in traffic and move the chains. He is better then DT even on his worst day.

why would we sign a 34 year old to a big contract ? we could have signed oronde back then and let him play

I hope we sign McCardell, Brown is too old, just like Chirs Carter was. I don't want to throw in the towel on the season just yet, I can't wait until the 2005 season!! I barely make it through one offseason w/o football. So Ricky retired, no prob, our rbs will step, but Boston getting hurt, that really sucks!!!!! I was so excited, I've had his jersey since May. With the receivers we now have, we can't stretch the field and have a good passing game. With our qbs, we need two good receivers. That's why we need McCardell and not Brown.

Back
Top Bottom