New Member...Air Force in Korea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Member...Air Force in Korea

falkaveli

#1 Fan of Dan's Metal Knees
Reaction score
Greetings Phins Fans...

Dolphins fan born and raised in Miami. Currently in Phoenix for training. To be in Korea very soon and looking forward to keeping in touch with a little piece of home through your website. It's a Godsend!

One last thing...i'll be listening in on NFL Fieldpass and I'll be following along on the streaming scorebox, but does anybody know how I can watch the Phins games in Korea? TV on the internet...?:shakeno:

:ricky::monkeyl:

Hey man ill tell you this. You can by some kind of satlite and MAYB you can see some Phin games but AFN (Armed Forces Network) will air ALOT of differnet teams at teh beggining of the season but when playoffs get into teh picture they will show more of the play off contenders. Also be rdy to stay up LATE to c some of ur fave games. They will replay alot and show thoses they didnt show in the afternoon of the next day. trust me I lived with my family in Turkey on the Air Base there and I saw alot of Phin games (note that this was before last year lol) Hope that helps. you can also look on www.myafn.net for the listings and what time itll be on. Be sure to put down ur time zone before u check the time. Hope this helps.

Thx for protecting our country, God bless

falkaveli said:
Greetings Phins Fans...

Dolphins fan born and raised in Miami. Currently in Phoenix for training. To be in Korea very soon and looking forward to keeping in touch with a little piece of home through your website. It's a Godsend!

One last thing...i'll be listening in on NFL Fieldpass and I'll be following along on the streaming scorebox, but does anybody know how I can watch the Phins games in Korea? TV on the internet...?:shakeno:

Welcome! I spent May 03'-May 04' at Osan. You get a decent amount of football on AFN

Thanks a ton for the info guys. I can tell you one thing. Staying up late for those games, I won't be very productive on Tuesdays.:sleep:

falkaveli said:
Greetings Phins Fans...

My sisters in texas right now for bootcamp...Ashley Buddwalk

Anyway if you ever see her or see the name say ya know me her brother :)

Welcome to finheaven btw

Back
Top Bottom