New Member :) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Member :)

hey in all seriousness, its good to have you on finheaven and thanks for supporting vip.

LOL... That's already a bit much. Haha, my picture wasn't enough already?

quite. we're here to welcome new members, not ... harass them. unless they are jets fans. or really funny looking. of which you are niether.

clear.gif

It's always tough to be a Dolphins fan sadly :/ Especially when I go to Buffalo vs Miami games in Buffalo. Worst idea ever. Being a Dolphins fan and having Buffalo only 45 minutes away from you isn't easy lol.

It's always tough to be a Dolphins fan sadly :/ Especially when I go to Buffalo vs Miami games in Buffalo. Worst idea ever. Being a Dolphins fan and having Buffalo only 45 minutes away from you isn't easy lol.

Live in Rochester?

I live in Syracuse....

There are actually quite a few dolphins fans here in upstate..Not as many as the Bills....

There were alot of Eagles fans too cause of Mcnabb.

Yeah actually, I do live in Rochester. And yeah I know... Bills fans are relentless! I've had beer cans thrown at my head at games before, just because I was wearing a Miami jersey. You'd think guys would give women a little bit of slack at these games lol. But nope, they hate all of us Miami fans equally lol.

Yeah actually, I do live in Rochester. And yeah I know... Bills fans are relentless! I've had beer cans thrown at my head at games before, just because I was wearing a Miami jersey. You'd think guys would give women a little bit of slack at these games lol. But nope, they hate all of us Miami fans equally lol.

Yea thats not right, I have been to one bills and phins game..

I will admit I didnt wear any Dolphins gear....For me its not worth getting into a fight over...but I told ppl around me I was a Dolphins fan, they were cool. I went opening day last year..Was boring but we won...so it was def worth it.

Ah... Buffalo. I remember them. Ugly win last year up there. Were you at that one? The vid this was from of a Bills fan trying to explain the loss was on nfl.com last year after the game. I LOL'd.

zjjiw6-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom