New Member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sagat_Igott

Practice Squad
Reaction score
wazzup everybody! I just registered today after a week of lollygagging around the site. Great site with lots of very insightful posts and comments.
Hope to fit right in with the rest of the Dolfan Nation!
A little about me:

First name: Denis
College student/part-time worker
Dolfan since third grade
Very critical of team..
Defend the team 100% at all times when confronted by "Haters"
Finally....DESPERATE FOR THE NEW SEASON TO BEGIN!!

Welcome aboard, you're not studying Law are you? Just funning...in the post about what everyone does...found there were a lot of lawyers in the group..Man I need to get to know them better, never can tell when I might need one..LOL

Not studying law, i'm in the default major: Business (Management). But I actually work at a film production company as an editor.

Hey, Denis

This is also my first post. I've been watching since Feb. I've been a dolphin fan every since I can remember. I finally last year got Sunday Ticket. It was great to get to see all the Phins games. Since I live in Kansas, we always get the chiefs.

Kansas,
Glad we decided to post for the first time on the same day! You know, I love the NFL and football as a whole, but if there are other games on tv, I rarely watch because "I just don't care about the other teams"...I'm a true homer as a homer can be, I think. It's great to see that the Dolphins have fans all over the country.

Back
Top Bottom