New Member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KAISER

A.L.C
Reaction score
Hey everybody. Just wanted to say that I love this site and apologize for not registering earlier(been lurking forever). I have been a finsfan all of my life and absolutley will stay one for the rest of my life. I plan to post often and am confidant that I can post with the best of what finheaven has to offer. thanks again to all who make this site possible.:)

KAISER said:
Hey everybody. Just wanted to say that I love this site and apologize for not registering earlier(been lurking forever). I have been a finsfan all of my life and absolutley will stay one for the rest of my life. I plan to post often and am confidant that I can post with the best of what finheaven has to offer. thanks again to all who make this site possible.:)

What took you so long to register? :goof: Anyways, welcome to the site bro. I'm sure you'll get great enjoyment out of FH, as the rest of us do.

:welcome:

Welcome Aboard Kaiser!

Glad you made the leap from lurker to member!
You already know FinHeaven is the best FinFan site on the web... so take advantage of all it has to offer!
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions... don't hesitate to contact either FinHeavenAJ, Muck, Me, or any of our Moderators. We're always here to help in any way we can.
Welcome to the family!

Now start posting!!

Go Fins!

You do not have to be crazy to love this board,but it helps! Welcome! Dolfanreal69

Welcome to the board, now to prove your intelligence repeat after me. "AJ SUCKS" "AJ SUCKS" "AJ SUCKS"

You know what 38 u suck, always with your nonsense negative posts. Im a rookie but I have been reading posts for awile and you must be the worst one out of all the troublemakers. I wish you would get banned and soon.

Kaiser, everyone has the right to their opinion, NC just does not like Feeley, it's that simple...

Or he may me a Feeley Hugger, underwraps... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
KAISER said:
You know what 38 u suck, always with your nonsense negative posts. Im a rookie but I have been reading posts for awile and you must be the worst one out of all the troublemakers. I wish you would get banned and soon.
KAISER, thank you for registering. However, you're starting on the wrong foot with the personal attacks...

Forgive me mods, its just that everything this dude posts is crap! O'well I will just put him on ignore and forget about it. Sorry for stepping over the line.

KAISER said:
Forgive me mods, its just that everything this dude posts is crap! O'well I will just put him on ignore and forget about it. Sorry for stepping over the line.
Not a problem, we let one slide here and there... especially since you're a newbie.

Good idea thought about the ignore feature...

Yeah now if we could just get one of those for the nagging wives! Dolfanreal69

dolfanreal69 said:
Yeah now if we could just get one of those for the nagging wives! Dolfanreal69

I thought that's why they invented the "Headphones" years ago... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom