New member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy 40th birthday to Moving Pictures! (yesterday)
I remember it like it was yesterday... Sigh...
Neil Peart Rush GIF by tylaum

Same here. I was hooked ever since...
i became a fan when a farewell to kings was the newest album out, but i was too young to go to that tour (or the tour of the hemispheres, or permanent waves) according to mommy.

i became a fan when a farewell to kings was the newest album out, but i was too young to go to that tour (or the tour of the hemispheres, or permanent waves) according to mommy.
My parents let me go with a friend who was older on a party bus sponsored by the local rock radio station. They had no clue...

My parents let me go with a friend who was older on a party bus sponsored by the local rock radio station. They had no clue...
i was in college by then, so it was all good.

but before that my folks let me go to concerts so i saw Blue Oyster Cult first and Black Sabbath second.

just not in time for Rush before i went off to college.

Rush was the third band I saw live.

i was in college by then, so it was all good.

but before that my folks let me go to concerts so i saw Blue Oyster Cult first and Black Sabbath second.

just not in time for Rush before i went off to college.

Rush was the third band I saw live.
BOC still making the rounds, Black Sabbath must have been epic! That's one I missed out on. Seen Ozzy a bunch of times but not with the BS boys...

BOC still making the rounds, Black Sabbath must have been epic! That's one I missed out on. Seen Ozzy a bunch of times but not with the BS boys...
sabbath at that concert was Ronnie James Dio! (heaven and hell tour)

i love BOC. haven't spent enough time with the new album yet.

seen them well over 50 times.

i actually met Jack Secret (Tony Geranios) at a BOC show in 1995, and became friends with him (he was the long time guitar tech for BOC).

That was years before I was welcomed into the Rush camp (2011), and, of course, Jack Secret was Geddy's keyboard tech as well, so that was fun.

sabbath at that concert was Ronnie James Dio! (heaven and hell tour)

i love BOC. haven't spent enough time with the new album yet.

seen then well over 50 times.

i actually met Jack Secret (Tony Geranios) at a BOC show in 1995, and became friends with him (he was the long time guitar tech for BOC).

That was years before I was welcomed into the Rush camp (2011), and, of course, Jack Secret was Geddy's keyboard tech as well, so that was fun.
I wore this one out, still one of my fav albums of all time...
1613508434067.png
Death Valley Nights, Fireworks, and of course Godzilla. There were some great tunes on that album that didn't receive enough critical acclaim IMO...

Back
Top Bottom