New NFLDraftCountdown Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New NFLDraftCountdown Mock

Logical if not exciting.....It appears both palyer were the best option left on the board at their position.

I really wonder whats Saban grade on Croyle.

i just dont see us drafting a QB unless its like a 7th round flyer...

saban is hoping to get a backup with experience for the number 2 seat, and we gave up a draft pick for lemon, i doubt we cut him so we can add another inexperienced guy to the roster... i dont see us drafting a QB, unless we cant get an experienced backup somehow, but i doubt that...

I think Croyle could come in and at least do as well as whatshisname up in Chicago did. It makes sense to me if he's there for Miami in the 3rd.

2 small guys for their positions.... I think not in a big way...

i like santonio and brodie but i think we could do better than that

im thinking ernie sims if we dont get LA or dont whitner/jimmy williams/tye hill/cromartie if we do get LA

then in the third round i like derek hagan or devin aromashodu

my sig is also a possibility that i like

if i want a QB id take omar jacobs but if hes gone then id take charlie whitehurst.why would we want croyle iff hes had pat injuries and we are trying to have a QB with no injury problem

If Jonathan Scott is there in the third there will be no debate. Saban will be all over him.

UF Fin Kat said:
i'm starting to think holmes would be a much better fit than jackson...

I would have agreed with you if you said that two months ago.

I like Chad Jackson. He's got great long-term potential. But Santonio Holmes is the best route-runner to come out as a 1st round prospect in a while. He's a vertical threat, but most vertical threats don't get in and out of their cuts as fast as Santonio Holmes does.

I can't think of a player who would complement Chris Chambers and Marty Booker better. And our offense runs a lot of 3 wide sets. He'd play a lot from day 1.

Back
Top Bottom