New Phin fan in Seattle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Phin fan in Seattle

Phinphanatic13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I just moved to Seattle and wanted to see if there was a good spot to watch Dolphin games with fellow Dolphin fans. I know it's probably a long shot but can't hurt to ask.

I don't know about fellow Dolphin fans, but I watch the game at pub 85.

I hear Village pub at Magnolia is great to watch football at, however I never been there.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I don't know about fellow Dolphin fans, but I watch the game at pub 85.

I hear Village pub at Magnolia is great to watch football at, however I never been there.

Where is pub 85? I am looking for a football bar where I can see all games and it doesn't have to be a "Dolphins bar".

Isn`t FX McCrorys (down by Seahawk Stadium) a bar that shows all the games? I was there last Jan. for the Hawks/Skins playoff game and it was pretty crazy...probably because the Hawks unfortunately won that day.

Goin` Deep said:
Isn`t FX McCrorys (down by Seahawk Stadium) a bar that shows all the games? I was there last Jan. for the Hawks/Skins playoff game and it was pretty crazy...probably because the Hawks unfortunately won that day.

Sounds promising. I'll mark that one down and check it out. Thanks

Phinphanatic13 said:
I just moved to Seattle and wanted to see if there was a good spot to watch Dolphin games with fellow Dolphin fans. I know it's probably a long shot but can't hurt to ask.

Call places and ask if they have sunday ticket.

dolfan005 said:
Call places and ask if they have sunday ticket.
Then you run the risk of the Miami game not on the main audio. I`d take it a step further, and ask every establishment that you call if it`s a Dolphins sports bar, and if the audio is ALWAYS on the Miami game. Nothing I hate worse than being in a bar that shows all the games, but the Miami game doesn`t have the sound on. Best bet is just get SundayTicket.

Goin` Deep said:
Then you run the risk of the Miami game not on the main audio. I`d take it a step further, and ask every establishment that you call if it`s a Dolphins sports bar, and if the audio is ALWAYS on the Miami game. Nothing I hate worse than being in a bar that shows all the games, but the Miami game doesn`t have the sound on. Best bet is just get SundayTicket!

Have cable, no dish. I have Sirius and if I can find a way to take it with me then I can always have sound on the Miami game. besides, i got used to not having the game on sound by watching the games in bars in charlotte. as long as I can see it, i'm good.
its going to take some getting used to waking up at 9, going to a bar, and watching football. do they ever show phins games on TV out here (not ticket)?

Phinphanatic13 said:
its going to take some getting used to waking up at 9, going to a bar, and watching football. do they ever show phins games on TV out here (not ticket)?
As far as the 10 am kickoff goes...welcome to the West Coast! I used to live in Seattle about fifteen years ago, and they`re crazy (especially now) over their Hawks. You`ll probably get as many Dolphin games shown on regular TV there as much as anyplace else. Good thing now is that Seattle is an NFC team, when I lived there they were in the AFC.

Pub 85 is in Kirkland or Redmond. I don't remember right now. It is off the 85 street exit on 405. When they are on the ball you are able to see all of the games and since I have been there for 2 years now the Dolphins get their own TV :). At least it was like that last year as I didn't have to ask for it to be on.

From what I understand you can watch all the games at the Village pub and there is a lcd tv on each table so you can either watch the dolphins up close or give the kids something else to watch.

If you are in west seattle the Rocksport isn't that bad. it is harder to see all the games there however they actually have good food. Pub 85 has decent food, but the beauty of them is the fact that you are able to order food from the resturant next door and they bring it over. The sad part is that they go on vacation around christmas so in the last few weeks you are stuck with Chicken strips for breakfast.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Pub 85 is in Kirkland or Redmond. I don't remember right now. It is off the 85 street exit on 405. When they are on the ball you are able to see all of the games and since I have been there for 2 years now the Dolphins get their own TV :). At least it was like that last year as I didn't have to ask for it to be on.

From what I understand you can watch all the games at the Village pub and there is a lcd tv on each table so you can either watch the dolphins up close or give the kids something else to watch.

If you are in west seattle the Rocksport isn't that bad. it is harder to see all the games there however they actually have good food. Pub 85 has decent food, but the beauty of them is the fact that you are able to order food from the resturant next door and they bring it over. The sad part is that they go on vacation around christmas so in the last few weeks you are stuck with Chicken strips for breakfast.

Right on. Thanks for the info. I live downtown so i would like to stay around here so I can walk home. I think my best bet is going to be Pioneer Square but I will probably be overrun with Hawks fans. Village pub sounds promising.

Goin` Deep said:
As far as the 10 am kickoff goes...welcome to the West Coast! I used to live in Seattle about fifteen years ago, and they`re crazy (especially now) over their Hawks. You`ll probably get as many Dolphin games shown on regular TV there as much as anyplace else. Good thing now is that Seattle is an NFC team, when I lived there they were in the AFC.

Going to take some getting used too. The best thing is that Seattle and Miami play at different times usually. In Charlotte, i never had the Dolphins on regular TV since they played opposite the Panthers most of the time.

Phinphanatic13 said:
Right on. Thanks for the info. I live downtown so i would like to stay around here so I can walk home. I think my best bet is going to be Pioneer Square but I will probably be overrun with Hawks fans. Village pub sounds promising.

Well I was listening to a guy station (that is not around anymore, stupid WOLF), and basically most of the people who called in said that the Village pub was by far the best sports bar in Seattle. Then the owner called in and he is basically a guy who wanted to create the perfect place to watch all sports. I am thinking of checking it out. However for you I DEMAND you check it out and give a report :).

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Well I was listening to a guy station (that is not around anymore, stupid WOLF), and basically most of the people who called in said that the Village pub was by far the best sports bar in Seattle. Then the owner called in and he is basically a guy who wanted to create the perfect place to watch all sports. I am thinking of checking it out. However for you I DEMAND you check it out and give a report :).

Haha! If you were a hot chick I would bow to your demand. Alas you are not but I will let you know what I think when I go. Thanks for the info. I know 2 people here and they were no help on the subject.

Hey Phinphanatic: I live in Juneau, Alaska and travel to Seattle quite a bit. I also have many close friends that live in Seattle. I'll ask some of them (one of them is a Vikings fan, but the Dolphins are his second fav) if they know where the best place to catch NFL games is. I doubt there's a Dolphins-specific bar, but I'll ask that also.

In the meantime, FX McCrory's is a good bet, and it's down in the Pioneer Square/Seahawks Stadium area. So, if it's not a good spot, you should be able to walk to any number of other bars in the area and find one.

Just like it was said earlier, as far as games starting early in the morning and going to bars at 10am on a Sunday to watch them, welcome to the West Coast! I am one more time zone earlier here in Alaska, so I go to my fav Dolphins/NFL watching bar at 8:50am on Sundays! It can be very difficult if it's been a hard-partying Saturday night. But I really like them starting early, because the night game starts at approx. 4:30pm Alaska/5:30pm Pacific and is over with by 8:00 or 9:00pm, instead of midnight or later like on East Coast.

Back
Top Bottom