New Phin fan in Seattle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Phin fan in Seattle

Sport Restaurant across the Space Needle has plenty of TV's.
FOX Sports downtown Seattle

FOX sports is mothaf#$$ing expensive. Beautiful screens though.

Some Seattle/PHINS insight

Phinphanatic13 said:
I just moved to Seattle and wanted to see if there was a good spot to watch Dolphin games with fellow Dolphin fans. I know it's probably a long shot but can't hurt to ask.

Phinphanatic, get a hold of me, man. I'm a long time 'Phins fan in Seattle. Not from Miami (originally from Spokane), but I call myself an " '83 band-wagoner"; been rooting for that long. I actually know a place in Everett where there is a small congregation of 'Phin Phans. I know that is quite a bit north, even for me (I am in Greenwood), but it may be worth checkin' out for a game.

I, myself, usually have a Seahawks tick (been going to most games for about 5 years now), so I am only willing to check out new bars when the Seahawks are away. I am definitely down to check this place out, as I have met a die-hard Phin fan that says I should stop in and check the scene.

I have heard great things about the Village Pub in Magnolia, but I have also heard that it is REALLY tough to get a table on game days.

Another option (especially if you are already in Pioneer Square) is downstairs at the Triangle Pub. That's where I am at to pre-funk before 'Hawks games, and they have really spent some money getting more and more flat screens to have all of the games going. This place gets packed, too, especially with game-time fans, but a lot of people don't even know there is a downstairs with couches and big screens!! If you get there early (I'm talking like 10am-10:30), it's pretty easy to lock down a chair/couch and they ALWAYS have the 'Phins game on. There are 2 big screens (1 projection) and about 6 smaller LCDs with the NFL ticket.

Here's Triangle's webpage: http://trianglepub.com/page/nwsm/Home_Page.html

and here's my e-mail: dkemano@hotmail.com

Shoot me an e-mail!

-Don
:goof:

Back
Top Bottom