New Reggie Bush Highlight Video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Reggie Bush Highlight Video

rob19

Soul Rebel
Reaction score
[video=youtube;v3rM6Z5ruE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3rM6Z5ruE0[/video]

I'm not comfortable with Miller/Thomas alone. Thomas is what he is at this point, & Miller may or may not be able to hold up through the whole season with the increased amount of carries he'd be getting; I know there's a lot of Canes fans out there who thinks he's a bit frail. If we don't resign Reggie I'd hope we pick up another solid back that could legitimately compete for carries.

I like Miller but i too am not ready to give him the keys just yet. Reggie is fast and a play maker. Keep him if possible.

Those runs vs Oakland were SICK

I really like Reggie and Reggie really likes being a Dolphin. I hope we find a way to keep him. One of the things about the NFL that has become less and less fun is it's impossible to have a favorite player who is also associated with your favorite team any more because there is no longevity. Nobody spends their whole career with the team that gives them their break any more. When I have kids I want them to be able to say I grew up with the Dolphins watching X, Y, and Z players. Not I grew up watching the Miami Dolphins and whatever group of players the bean counters assembled each year.

The last thing this team needs to do is lose its over and only play maker we have one this team. It's going to he sad to see reggie go and let's just hope he doesn't stay in division and go to the jets or pats and make us pay

I like Miller but I really am not a fan of Thomas. I would like to draft a running back late if we let Reggie walk

We would have made the playoffs without Reggie. Four games isn't as much of a hurdle as it appears at first stutter.

Also, we need more screen passes, to Reggie or anyone. That's a sure way to avoid plays blown up in the backfield for loss of yardage. Always keep that combo in mind: No stutter stepping but exponentially more screen passes. I need to be entertained, in print and on the field.

Thomas is gone after this year. The only reason we are keeping his ass around is because he is costing so little, I think 900K total against the cap. We def need to get another RB in there tough. Id love to grab Stepfan Taylor with one of our 3rd round picks.

Back
Top Bottom