New UM Head Coach? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New UM Head Coach?

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
well now that you saw the fiu brawl.. what just came to mind is do you think a fiu football alumni did this?

for example you never know what grudges those fiu players may have from that fight and embarrasing loss.... on tv they say pata had no enemies so im thinking can that brawl have triggered something?

tj whosyourmama said hes boys were gonna talk to mcree after that hit (someone here said that)in cali some people take football outside the field which is something that is complelety stupid and threathening thing to do.

By the way i dont want coker he sucks.
naw..I dont think someone from FIU or anyone on the football team did something like this...FIU players gave out their condolences to the family

im hearing it was someone who was Jealous of Bryan..Bryan always had a nice car, fresh clothes..everything..no one knows for sure though

209FinFan said:
Cokers gonna be back for one more year. I guarantee it.

I have a sick sense that you might be right :eek:, but I honestly hope your not

209FinFan said:
Cokers gonna be back for one more year. I guarantee it.

word on the street is he was canned the day before pata's murder, mr. 2 post guarantee man. that sounds like a good bud light commercial. anyway they're waiting until the end of the season to announce it, as dee has already said he would stick with coker and 'evaluate at the end of the year'. supposedly the evaluation is done. you can't get away with 5 losses at this U.

Its to bad Butch Davis already has a new home. I wish him luck with that though....I just hope he doesnt make them too good :lol:

I really like the head coach of fresno state but Im not sure he is good enough for the U I really dont follow Fresno State or know THAT much about him.

Alex44 said:
Its to bad Butch Davis already has a new home. I wish him luck with that though....I just hope he doesnt make them too good :lol:

I really like the head coach of fresno state but Im not sure he is good enough for the U I really dont follow Fresno State or know THAT much about him.

what does son of miami mean?

I was one of the main people saying Coker is gone after this season . . . however I am slowly starting to retract that statement.

I had no idea that Miami was paying off 2 basketball coaches as we speak (Not including the Bball coach we currently have). They just extended Coker . . . so to fire him, that would mean we have to pay off 3 coaches now. Combine that and trying to bring in a stud Head Coach for a minimum of 2 million a year . . . and I just don't see that happening.

Only chance I feel for us to get a coach is getting a up and comming coach . . . I have heard the dude from Tulsa is looking like a nice, affordable option with potential. Definetly under a million a year. All this Schiano talk, and even the Butch talk really doesn't seem to float with the money situation we have going on in the athletics department. So either Coker will be back, or a cheap guy like the Tulsa coach or even Randy Shannon are probably the options.

This is looking to be a tuff stretch for the Canes, we definetly need some luck this offseason.

Bring Back JIMMY!! lol

How much can we possibly be paying those basketball coaches? Its not like UM is a basketball hotspot.....

Wow, Canes go down again. WHo you guys play next week? BC?
Tough game to become Bowl eligible. Coker has to go.

Motion said:
Wow, Canes go down again. WHo you guys play next week? VT?
BC.

I now want Chizik as HC/DC, and Jason Garrett as OC/QBs.

Don Strock....he can do better than FIU....I believe he resigned or was fired today. :shakeno:

He "resigned" 0-9:shakeno:.

He was an okay coach for a new program.

I have no clue who UM will go after.

Motion said:
Wow, Canes go down again. WHo you guys play next week? BC?
Tough game to become Bowl eligible. Coker has to go.
yeah,BC looks pretty good so far, god I never thought I'd say that.:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom