New York | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New York

I am Bane

BAKLAVA
Reaction score
Wheres the New York Dolphin Fans.... need to gather and party for games.... too many Bills fans up here.... too many Jets fans up here.... Giants fans are solid people usually though.... but Miami Dolphins fans we must ARRISE!!!!!!

New York in the House!!!!!!! We all got to get together for the draft this year

New York in the House!!!!!!! We all got to get together for the draft this year

Well, you started out being one of my favorites but. between finding out you are a New Yawkah, and Henry Whatsyourwadsworth...

Me and Mama and the oldest (4 now) spent 3 weeks in NY/VT/NH/ME...and back to NY. Never got close to the Big-Apple..and I would go back to the part of New York I saw...over and over and over again.:up:

Well, you started out being one of my favorites but. between finding out you are a New Yawkah, and Henry Whatsyourwadsworth...

Me and Mama and the oldest (4 now) spent 3 weeks in NY/VT/NH/ME...and back to NY. Never got close to the Big-Apple..and I would go back to the part of New York I saw...over and over and over again.:up:
:lol: Leave it to a Arizonian to use middle names. But seriously, you should come on down for the draft. I'll let you hold the Matt Ryan sign:lol:

I'm from JERSEY!!!!

Bane, you need to look thru the posts and threads in this forum.

i have... I Central NY...

NJFINSFAN.... i love your icon thing... i got calvin pissing on patriots and bills

If your close to the jersey line...There's a bar in jersey Google it...It's Miami Mike's Sports Bar always dolfan fans there and owner is awesome

Im in North Jersey about 10 mins from Giants Stadium ... and i happen to work about 10/15 mins from Miami Mike's ( I have yet had a chance to go there ... looking forward to it this season)

I am on Long Island.

Lets get a group to the draft.

I went when we got Ronnie Brown. You have to get there super early but it is worth it

listen rook...get yo *** over to Mike's!
I drive 40+ every Sun.
worth EVERY mile
GO FINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom