Newest Miami Dolphin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newest Miami Dolphin

Allen, when healthy is a top 10 pick......and probably the safest thing out there. He should start day 1 at FS.

I'll be honest. I'm pissed. I would've much rathered Jimmy Williams or Cromartie at safety. I would've much rathered Greenway or Carpenter or Lawson in the core.

HysterikiLL said:
I'll be honest. I'm pissed. I would've much rathered Jimmy Williams or Cromartie at safety. I would've much rathered Greenway or Carpenter or Lawson in the core.

Williams and Cromartie arent safeties. Good thing you arent out GM....

jcaponio said:
Williams and Cromartie arent safeties. Good thing you arent out GM....

They both have the size to play safety. Williams has played safety before.

HysterikiLL said:

That doesn't matter. What matters is we got our guy and starter next year! Is there anything we can do to get a 2nd?

I like it. A dream draft would have been to get Huff who is the best safety in the draft. He just did not drop and we did not have enough amo to trade up. But this is a nice second best. Greenway is going to be a good LB but Safety was a higher need.

chance for a second round pick

sixzero said:
That doesn't matter. What matters is we got our guy and starter next year! Is there anything we can do to get a 2nd?

NO CHANCE NOW

MiamiRon

Tigers2003 said:
I like it. A dream draft would have been to get Huff who is the best safety in the draft. He just did not drop and we did not have enough amo to trade up. But this is a nice second best. Greenway is going to be a good LB but Safety was a higher need.
Saban however does not draft for need but Best Player Available

I'm not in love with the pick, but I don't hate it either.

I wanted Greenway.

TarHeelFinFan said:
Not a great pick. Hopefully he turns out to be a beast.

How can you say that's not a good pick? We filled our biggest hole and hasn't Nick already had a good draft history? I don't see how you guys can complain before the guy even steps on the field.

Back
Top Bottom