Newest Miami Dolphin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newest Miami Dolphin

Well we all could have been more excited about a number of players but Saben is the coach and obviously knows a lot more about the NFL and these players than any of us on this chatboard.

I trust Saban's pick. I'm mainly just dissappointed that we couldn't trade down and get more pics.

Sucks to be done for the day with so many good players out there. Allen sounds like a great pic.

god i hope we trade down and get a 2nd.i absolutelty hate the pic

neuce said:
Sucks to be done for the day with so many good players out there.

Hey we still have a 3rd. But I do agree, this is a draft where you would love to have a lot of draft choices early. I am a little dissapointed we didn't get a deal done to recieve another first day pick. Nonetheless, I am happy with our selection and can't wait to see Jason get on the field.

Our secondary now looks a lot better and more clear
CB- Will Allen
CB- Will Poole or Travis Daniels (loser being the nickle
FS- Renaldo Hill
SS- Jason Allen

We also have tons of depth:
Backup CBs- Andre Goodman, Daniels/ Poole
Safety- Tavares Tillman, Deke Cooper Yerimiah Bell

Our 2 biggest weaknesses heading into the offseason look a whole lot better at quarterback and in the secondary.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Hey we still have a 3rd. But I do agree, this is a draft where you would love to have a lot of draft choices early. I am a little dissapointed we didn't get a deal done to recieve another first day pick. Nonetheless, I am happy with our selection and can't wait to see Jason get on the field.

CB- Will Allen
FS- Renaldo Hill
SS- Jason Allen

Our 2 biggest weaknesses heading into the offseason look a whole lot better at quarterback and in the secondary.

Great Post!!!! I feel the same way!!!!

Not a bad pick, I'm not gonna second guess Saban...
Hope we go either DT, LB or Wr with our next pick...
It will be a little bit of a wait...

I bet you guys were thinkin the same thing when we drafted Travis Daniels...the doubters that is....give the guy a chance....lets see what happens this year...we addressed the problem that was needed the most.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

CB- Will Allen
FS- Renaldo Hill
SS- Jason Allen

Plus we signed a few O-linemen this offseason

Aqua4Ever04 said:

CB- Will Allen
FS- Renaldo Hill
SS- Jason Allen

Yep, our secondary is lookin' sweeeeeet..

I like the pick. Some will feel that it was a reach to take him at 16 and his name wasn't floating around with the likes of Winston Justice and Chad Greenway but that is only because he got injured during the season and missed the last 6 games. He would have been top 10 (easily) if not for the injury and I'm sure our staff has made sure he's fully recovered. He wasn't much of a reach even with the injury concerns anyways, he wouldn't have gotten past Dallas picking two spots behind us.

He wasn't my first pick but we now have the Allen and Allen show in the defensive backfield.

Back
Top Bottom