Next years OC and HC nominees

taylorj99

Starter
Reaction score
Romeo Crennel-NE
Charlie Weis-NE
Gary Kubiak-Den
Tom Rossley-GB
Don Shula-I admire the man a lot, but will surely signal to the rest of the NFL an act of desperation.

well you are WAY ahead of yourself. But whoever the guy is you can BET your money it will be an "offensive" guy. Cause this offense needs a revamping in a big way.

taylorj99 said:
Romeo Crennel-NE
Charlie Weis-NE
Gary Kubiak-Den
Tom Rossley-GB
Don Shula-I admire the man a lot, but will surely signal to the rest of the NFL an act of desperation.

Are ya'll outta trust for good ol' Wanny!

I like Jim O'brien from Philly but who knows, Mike Holmgren might be available!
I like Mark Richt from UGA or Nick Saban.Both guys are very balanced and have a great eye for talent.
What about Larry Coker while were at it.

taylorj99 said:
Romeo Crennel-NE
Charlie Weis-NE
Gary Kubiak-Den
Tom Rossley-GB
WHich is their Offensive coordinator again? Weis or Crennel? Cause we definately need him.

Weis and Crennell should be at the top of almost any list.

I would also consider Philly OC Brad Childress, who becoming a hot name. Hell, see if he'll bring Jim Johnson along with him.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jim Fassel on the sideline. I think Fassel is an excellent coach; it's just that his players finally tuned him out. After 8 years, that's going to happen to almost anyone but the all-time greats.

Woo-hoo, post #1000, baby!!!!! :party: :drinkers: :thewave:
InFINS, I'm gunning for you! Only, um, 13,000 or so to go!

finregime said:

I like Mark Richt from UGA or Nick Saban.Both guys are very balanced and have a great eye for talent.
Na, Na, Na....Don't touch Coker, he's perfect right where he is... Leave the Canes alone!!!

finregime said:
I like Jim O'brien from Philly but who knows

Dude, what's the 76ers head coach going to teach the Phins? I know Allen Iverson was a gifted high school QB and all, but that's a little much. :lol:

BTW, to BringBackShula, Weis is the OC in New England.

phunwin said:
Dude, what's the 76ers head coach going to teach the Phins? I know Allen Iverson was a gifted high school QB and all, but that's a little much. :lol:

BTW, to BringBackShula, Weis is the OC in New England.

I meant Jim Johnson!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Charlie Weis would be a great fit. Something has got to change with this offense and the whole team's attitude.

Come on guys!!!

Us looking for a new head Coach means our year sucking.
Think about what you say before you say it cause I want to WIN!

OK now that is over I like Weis too as HC ro Indy's Off Cordinator even though he looks a little over the hill!

BringBackShula said:
Na, Na, Na....Don't touch Coker, he's perfect right where he is... Leave the Canes alone!!!

Thank you. Don't hurt the canes to try and fix the fins troubles. Coker seems like a lifer and that's perfectly fine with me :)

bigmiamifan said:
Thank you. Don't hurt the canes to try and fix the fins troubles. Coker seems like a lifer and that's perfectly fine with me :)

At least your keepin hin in South Florida!!

Share the wealth man!

It's OK, he wouldn't know what to do with our team anyway.
We need a REAL coach

I love Larry "I can't lose" Coker, but the track record of college guys who go pro without prior pro experience is a pretty bad one. Let's let him coach at UM for another 6-8 years until he's ready for retirement, and Randy Shannon is ready for the head job.

finregime said:

I like the way you think, I have been an advocate for Saban and Richt, alot of people don't bring Richt up but he would be an excellent choice.

BlueFin said:
I like the way you think, I have been an advocate for Saban and Richt, alot of people don't bring Richt up but he would be an excellent choice.
Saban is a Belichick clone. He has the same football philosophy and will make a great NFL HC. His stature is already high enough where he can turn down jobs (Bears) and wait for the right opportunity. Maybe Miami would be attractive to him, I have no idea.

But he should be one of your top 2 choices IMO.

Back
Top Bottom