NFL "Drenched" Tannehill Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL "Drenched" Tannehill Jersey

Don't like it, though an all white version would be sick IMO...

Nope. That looks terrible. When you said "drenched" I was hoping it would have some darker shades in it to make it appear wet.

That jersey makes me fell like I'm color blind. No thx.

It looks better in person. I got one when I went down to miami for the game last weekend. All of the teams have one for one player on the team. It is a limited jersey. I got it at champs. They said they were only getting one in each size per store. It is much lighter than any of the nike jerseys out there now. I absolutely love it!! I already have a white tannehill jersey that I bought from china and was looking for an aqua hartline jersey, but I couldnt find one anywhere. I saw this one and my husband convinced ne to buy it. So glad I did! Wore it to the game Sunday and only saw ine other woman wearing one.

don't like it at all, one in dolphin skin would look good. (not real dolphin skin of course, and not skin from players that are dolphins, just a dolphin skin type material and color)

id love to see it in person. pictures do our new jersey no justice.

Yeah its ugly but you can get it and a ton of other jerseys on attractivejerseys.com for like 30 bucks. They are from china and I'm sure they're fake replicas but you cant beat the price!

Back
Top Bottom