NFL Network hires preseason broadcast trio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network hires preseason broadcast trio

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Club Member
Reaction score
:yes:
I apologize if this is a repost.

"NFL Network has hired veteran announcers Kenny Albert and Dan Fouts, plus newcomer Terrell Davis, as the on-air broadcast team that will call the network's three in-house produced preseason games this summer."

"The following is the NFL Network-produced schedule of live games:

Sun., Aug. 15 at 7:00 p.m. ET: Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills
Sat., Aug. 21 at 4:30 p.m. ET: Detroit Lions at Cleveland Browns
Thurs., Sept. 2 at 6:30 p.m. ET: Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots"

"A total of 54 NFL preseason games will be shown on NFL Network. Three will be produced in-house and air live, an additional five games will air live using local broadcast feeds, and the remaining 46 games will be shown on a delayed basis in the hours or days following the conclusion of the game."

Full article here:
NFL Network - preseason

Man I love the NFL network!!!! Keeps me pumped up year round!!! You know all those "2003 team recaps" always point out the positives and pumps you up for the season!!! Plus all the NFL replay games!!!! That station is friggin great!!

Not a single Dolphins preseason game will be aired nationally live. This sucks. :( Usually at least one Fins preseason game is shown live.

iceblizzard69 said:
Not a single Dolphins preseason game will be aired nationally live. This sucks. :( Usually at least one Fins preseason game is shown live.
:shakeno: Damn! ne1 kno where else we could see the games other then DTV?

Back
Top Bottom