NFL Network: "Playbook" Analysis of AFC East.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network: "Playbook" Analysis of AFC East....

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Will be on May 27 at 8 PM eastern. It's on after the NFL Total Access show.

They devote a full 15 minutes to each team in a division. Hopefully they'll show more clips of Feeley at QB when he was in Philly so we can get a feel for what Spielman saw in him. Miami's QB situation is the main focus of their analysis of Miami.

This is just a heads up.

I can't wait to see if inFINS manages to get those tapes up and ready to go. That would be awesome.

Stupid NFL network only being on satellite. I hate that crap. Give us digital cable watchers a freaking break.

Yeah I have great digital cable that I can't complain about (except the prices) but it sucks that NFL Sunday Ticket and the NFL network are only on directv.

The NFL is missing out on a lot of revenue I would think. I would totally buy them if it were available on digital cable packages.

They got paid A LOT of money to keep NFL Sunday Ticket on direct TV

I wonder if it works out though compared to how many people would buy NFL Sunday ticket that are on cable.

I would imagine that they figured that out before they made the deal

I think it definitly works out. The only reason I got the dish is for teh Sunday Ticket, Im sure Im not alone. I think most people that want Sunday ticket get the dish, so by offering to cable they would not make more. Becuase Directv is paying them a ton.

I have NFL network but I'll take bbqing a steak and getting laid in the pool over watching old Eagles clips.

RICKYSABEAST said:
I have NFL network but I'll take bbqing a steak and getting laid in the pool over watching old Eagles clips.

I think it is safe to say

WHAT!?!?!

Man I get the disk on the 29th, 2 days too late, hopefully they replay it or someone here tooks us up.

MDFINFAN said:
Man I get the disk on the 29th, 2 days too late, hopefully they replay it or someone here tooks us up.

I think this may be a replay. Didn't they already do this? I remember seeing a preview show and it's content actually sucked.

It was about two minutes of film and breakdown on each team and then three more minutes of each teams offseason acquisitions. Then conjecture followed from a couple of blathering idiots about the teams.

To say the least it was uninformative and actually resembled a show written for a novice fan. It was nothing close to the quality of in-season "Playbook" shows.

Back
Top Bottom