NFL replay semi turned into the Favre news conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL replay semi turned into the Favre news conference

LikeUntoGod

The Oracle
Reaction score
They also had Favre miked up and he is featured on Sound FX which is on the NFL channel right now.

Man, that last two minutes was tense. Without the penalty of the Viking's Greenway we would have not gotten out of our end zone.

And you have to love how we kept the pressure on Favre. Q. Moses made a good pop on him on 3rd and 7 at the end there.

I think it is clear that Dansby was a great pick up by us.

I hope Dansby is the foundation of this defense for a long time. It's scary to think how well they're performing in a brand new system in two away games.

If we can get some crowd noise behind those boys.... we might have something special on our hands here guys.

we definitely have something special, i'm really hoping to see some play out of nolan caroll and reshad jones down the stretch of the season, similar to what chris clemons did last year. and now he's our starter. i like bell a lot, hes very underrated for the type of safety that he is, but i try not to forget his age. everywhere else on this team we have youth. wake and dansby are like the oldest guys out there at 28, and will allen... well hes not out there =P

Back
Top Bottom