NFL RUMOR MILL-- Jackson could be Miami's first round pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL RUMOR MILL-- Jackson could be Miami's first round pick

Winbaby#23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami DolphinsUpdated:04/22/2006The Miami Herald reports that Chad Jackson was regarded as a second-round pick, but has quickly made a name for himself at the NFL combine after running a 4.32 in the 40-yard dash. The Dolphins could be the team to land him with the 16th pick overall.

If he is gone , that means someone passed a really good player to get him. I.E. if someone passed on Jimmy williams to pick up Jackson, then guess who fell in our lap. Holmes is also available.

Spray Mucus said:
is that your Honest opnion or a biased one?

Biased? My biased opinion would be "Yeah, he'll be there and the Fins will scoop him up and he'll be a star for years to come!". His Gator days are over so that doesn't really have any effect on my draft opinion of him. Realistically, I'd say it will be surprising if he makes it past both Philly and Denver.

I dont see anyone else besides Jackson that Philly might take... Sims seems a little too early and I think Denver is going RB at 15 so they dont get shafted by everyone snagging them in the late first..

Finfan14 said:
Smoke screen.

Saban loves Santonio Holmes.

I like Holmes more than Jackson and think he's a better possibility. I'd be shocked if Jackson lasted past Denver.

Bottom line: Holmes sitting there at 16, Saban grabs him.

TractorTraylor said:
I dont see anyone else besides Jackson that Philly might take... Sims seems a little too early and I think Denver is going RB at 15 so they dont get shafted by everyone snagging them in the late first..

Traylor takes up 3/4 of your avatar:sidelol: , i love it. Chad Jackson will probably wind up Denver.

i dont know if anyone cares, but i really really really want miami to draft Holmes... and last night i had a dream about the draft, and a couple of picks before miami's there was some type of emergency so i had to leave, but right when i got back to the TV..miami had just picked and it said Minnesota is now on the clock and it didnt show who miami had just picked, and then i woke up... i was so mad cuz i wanted to know who i thought they were gonna pick in my dream. anyone else have pre-draft dreams? :)

Back
Top Bottom